4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Wireless Solution
Let's face it. Until Apple starts manufacturing an Ipod with bluetooth capability, wires are just a necessary evil...until now. Monster has blended great sound with true wireless portability. I am normally not one to write a product review, but I just can't let such a great produt hang out there with such an awful review. The other guy must have gotten a bad pair,...
Published on June 13, 2007 by Impulz Buyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Wait for version 2.0
I gave this product two stars to acknowledge my appreciation for a great idea. After all, any product that eliminates a dangling cord at the gym has something going for it. Unfortunately, the execution didn't live up to the promise.

First, the sound is among the worst I've ever experienced from a set of headphones (even from the cheapest ones). The highs are...
Published on June 6, 2007 by Working Stiff

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little headphones for yr shuttle, December 30, 2007
This review is from: Monster iFreePlay Cordless Headphones for iPod shuffle 2G (Silver/Black) (Electronics)
Got these for my wife for Xmas. She loves em - they work well for wearing during housework and exercising... Hold the shuttle well and controls are at your fingertips. She says they sound good too. Thanks for a great product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!!, November 26, 2008
Great for working out at the gym without wires getting in your way. Much better than ear pods which I found fell out of the ears easily. The sound is quality. I'm buying another 2g with these ifreephones for a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music To My Ears, March 10, 2009
Laura Kimmick (Henderson, Nevada) - See all my reviews
These earphones are very comfortable and the music quality is excellent.

Can be worn when gardening and cleaning the house.

No cords to get in the way.

The only headphones for the iPod Shuffle.

5.0 out of 5 stars da bomb, June 11, 2008
S. Abramowicz (Bellevue, wa USA) - See all my reviews
love this thing. light, wireless, cheap and sturdy. my earphones sound fine in wind and with street noise. I highly recommend this to the person that likes music on the go but irritated by wires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort plus, April 28, 2008
These headphones are far more comfortable than ear buds.
The convenience of no wires also allows the user to remain active with no problem. Sound quality seems great to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, mostly., February 23, 2009
I love it mostly. I sweat profusely. I've killed about every "sport" accessory I've tried, even my motorola S9.
This product looks and feels cheap but has held up so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Monster Set of Headphones!!!, March 26, 2008
This set of headphones for an Apple iPod Shuffle work awesomely. I will recommend them to all my co-workers and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 9, 2009
These are great if you have an older shuffle. Great for running so no wires and no ipod to carry. My wife loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars convenient headset, August 3, 2008
These things are great if you hate getting wires from your earbuds caught on things, especially at work.

5.0 out of 5 stars +, April 9, 2009
Almighty dub (Greensboro N.c.) - See all my reviews
very good headphones grasps the ipod firmly and they
Are light weight, I am now the envy of my gym!!!

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›