Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on December 6, 2004
I am 25 and I absolutely adored this movie!! So cute for young or old or somewhere in between. :0) **On my wishlist!!** ;0)
on October 12, 2015
Love this movie! My daughter wanted to watch it and its so convenient being able to rent it on my smart TV and the price is worth not having to drive to the movie store :)
on October 1, 2014
Great kids movie and kind of funny for adults, too. My 3-yr-old loved it, especially since he's into monsters right now. He wants to dress as a monster for Halloween, now.
on September 18, 2013
It's exactly what I was looking for it has the widescreen and fullscreen versions of the film which most of the DVDs don't I just wish it had ultraviolet which it doesn't.
on July 11, 2013
It was fun to watch with the kids. Younger kids may be afraid at first but there is a child in the movie that isn't afraid and laughs and laughs which makes kids at ease.
on August 25, 2002
I saw this movie on a plane and it was simply the best computer generated movie I have ever seen. I highly recommend this movie to anybody so you should definately see it.
on March 9, 2014
No matter how many times I see this movie, I LOVE it! We don't even have children in the house & we watch it often. It's a great story of friendship, caring and learning.
on June 29, 2013
such a wonderful movie with lovable characters. my niece and nephew both love this movie & for an adult who has to watch it over and over again, it's one of my favorites
on December 17, 2012
My 2 1/2 year old grandson and I love this movie and have watched it over and over again!!! Great movie, great purchase!!! Great and very fast service.... Thanks again!!!
on July 13, 2011
Great price for the blu-ray and DVD of Monsters, Inc. My son LOVES this movie. I can pop this in our ps3 or portable dvd player for long car rides. Shipping is also fast!