Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Monstro Humpty Bumpty Big Huge Anal Giant Butt Plug!
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 5, 2014
When this plug first arrived, it seemed worn, dull, almost if it had been used before and returned. I was pretty sure that was not the case so I cleaned it up and gave it a shot. The gradual increase in the bump size made it pretty easy to insert. I used my hand cupped over the bottom bump to direct the plug and add support to the base. It had to come out pretty quickly and I was left with a stinging sensation very close to what I would feel if I inserted a bar of Zest (don't ask how I know). I have had this sensation with one other rubber toy that I have. It is not due to the size of the plug. I think it is due to chemicals left over from the production process. After several uses this plug has shined up nicely and doesn't sting as much or at all.

The plug smells as I would expect it to smell but it did stain sitting on the stained wood bottom of my dresser drawer. I would not recommend letting this plug touch other rubber plugs for an extended period of time. I am pretty sure it would react with the other plugs and start to melt.

Other than issues with the material, this plug has a nice shape and size if you like anal dilation. I do not believe the base could slip all the way in as another reviewer suggested, but I have seen videos by people using larger plugs where they tied a cable around the base. I suspect they might disagree with me. You might want to do the same or have the number of a prostitute with small hands on speed dial.

I like this plug. It could become my favorite for anal dilation, next to the Butt Heart Plug. I have other plugs that are better for deep penetration but this plug is almost certainly your fastest path to achieving anal prolapse. Please be advised that anal dilation and prolapse have potentially serious health consequences. Use lots of lube, take it slow, enjoy, and relax those muscles. Try to imagine that your butt wants to swallow this plug. It probably does. This plug is for intermediate to advanced users, only. Beginners looking for a challenge should consider starting with a smaller plug like the Doc Johnson Titanmen Master Tool #4.
on February 20, 2012
Monstro did it again, If I keep this up, I might contact them to make Me a Spokesmen. The Humpty Bumpty is for the ones who wants fulfillment, engulfment, borderline the parameters of normal anal sex. This piece of "hard" ware, in good hands, will create pleasures beyond enlightenment. Well made, solid rubber, alone or with your partner, It's big. There are bigger toys out there, but it has the right size for those in the middle to expert reach. It goes without saying, lube, lube, lube. Anal Experts, try this without hesitation, and see how many eggs will The Humpty Bumpty bring you...
on December 7, 2011
I ordered this to be my new best friend. I am a 20 year old male who's always had a thing for objects in my ass, and let me tell you... This object hit the spot. I love the 3 budges it has as it allows me to raw dog it to the floor. My ass has never been happier.
on May 7, 2014
This big boy certainly hit the spot up my love tunnel. Having used fire extinguisher inserts during my days in the forces while dreaming of a hunky soldier or willing seaman I'm a little bit loose round the back trap door and have to now wear an adult nappy to stop the dribbles. Please ensure there's no brown trouts lurking before you shove this beauty up your Oxo tower. I've now ordered one for each of my Bad Boy friends Christmas, this will definitely put a smile on their miserable faces!
With this sat on your mantle piece you'll never struggle for conversation again when the neighbours come round, or your hosting one of your monthly swinger parties.
I cant wait until the come out with this big boys bigger brother, I'm dribbling just at the thought! (best go put another nappy on!)
on September 3, 2013
Huge.. But I can't imagine anyone inserting this all the way, so I wouldn't call it a butt"plug". More of a big toy. The rubber smells nasty and you can't get rid of that smell. All our kinky clothes were stored at same place and I had to wash them all because of that rubber smell.