4.0 out of 5 stars monsuno is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg Monsuno is awesome i play it all the time and i want lock sooooooo bad but the durability is o.k.
Published on March 21, 2012 by trtrisistitinn

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on April 27, 2012 by WarmInOhio

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 27, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Monsuno Core "Combat 2-Pack" - Wave #1 - Lock/Evo (Toy)
My 9 year old son BEGGED me to buy this for him, so we gave it to him on Easter. He's pretty savvy with toys and generally doesn't need instructions with how to play with it, but he can't even figure it out WITH instructions! He played with the Monsuno toys on Easter day and that was it. I'm disappointed that we wasted the money on this when we could've gotten him more Beyblades.

4.0 out of 5 stars monsuno is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Monsuno Core "Combat 2-Pack" - Wave #1 - Lock/Evo (Toy)

Monsuno Core "Combat 2-Pack" - Wave #1 - Lock/Evo