4.0 out of 5 stars Mont Blanc Generation Ballpoint
Not as chunky as the fountain pen. Tip of refill appears much shorter than in other ballpoints, but writes very well.
Published on March 12, 2007 by Mary Lynch

2.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight
It has been awhile since I picked up a Mont and I was somewhat dismayed when I received my Generation Ballpoint Black 13209. It seemed light and not of the quality I expected. It may well be a good pen, but I suggested going to a more expensive model Montblanc if you want the feel and weight of a quality pen.
Published on May 31, 2005 by ComanderBond

2.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight, May 31, 2005
ComanderBond (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars The Low End of Montblanc, April 6, 2009
The Generations are not the classic black and gold (or black and platinum) Montblanc all the execs are using. Generations is Montblanc's low-end pen. The fact they want $200 for it is absurd. Get the real-deal Meisterstuck Classique or LeGrand instead of this cheap small thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mont Blanc Generation Ballpoint, March 12, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars A status pen made for everyday use, September 7, 2011
This review is from: Montblanc Generation Ballpoint Pen, Gold (M13209) (Office Product)
I have never owned a luxury brand name pen until this year. I choose the Montblanc Generation pen as my first introduction to the Montblanc heritage. I liked the feel of the pen it has good balance to it, the smoothness of the pen lends a feeling of luxury, and the weight of the pen is light. The construction of the Generation is simple, to no internal spring or parts fall out when you unscrew the body to install a new refill. Once screwed back together it stays put not like cheap metal pens that come loose after long use. The twist action of the pen is smooth and solid. Some might say a qualtiy pen needs to feel hefty to be worthy, I think that is not true for the Generation. I believe it has all the qualities to be worthy of being a "Montblanc" product.
My purchase of the Montblanc Generation has made me a new fan, and look forward to buying the other models in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Precious resin?? How about PLASTIC?, October 24, 2011
Philip E. Kramer (Colorado Springs, Colorado) - See all my reviews
Mont Blanc's are very mediocre pens. The so-called "Precious Resin" is just plastic, plain & simple. And not very good plastic, at that. The barrels break very easily if you drop the pen. And then you will get to see just how precious the resin is, by what they charge you for the repair. I've had a few of them. and these pens are wildly overrated.

If you want to spend this much, look at brands that put care and thought into their pens - Montegrappa, Visconti, or Dupont.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't feel like a Montblanc, January 17, 2011
I purchased this item as a Christmas present for my wife - she lost a Montblanc pen she had for years, so I thought I would replace it for her. Imagine my embarrassment when she opens the box and says it is a knock-off. Well, I don't think it is a knock off, but apparently it is not as heavy and substantial as her other pen.

So, I returned it. I am happy to report that the company (not Amazon) issued me a refund with no hassle or problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Muy bueno., April 11, 2013
Llego a tiempo, en términos generales muy bueno.
El producto ha salido en excelentes condiciones y no he tenido contratiempos.

3.0 out of 5 stars its just......... Ok., November 21, 2012
Pen had slight scratches that a brand new pen shouldnt have. Scratches where really minor and not so noticeable, but if I where in the store and I see a pen like that I will not buy it. Voucher for engravement that most Montblanc pens come with was not included so I had to pay $30 extra at the local Montblanc shop for the engravement.
Is a good pen but, after this I will recommend to go to the store in person.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER PEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 24, 2009
I have had this pen for about a year and it is a great pen, no problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend this pen for everyday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINELY AFFORABLE HOOORRRYYYY!!!!, April 15, 2005
SPARKYS BEST FRIEND "IM SO BLEST" (LAUGH BORO OF THE WORLD BROOKLYN) - See all my reviews
This highly respected pen corporation, has finally made a high quality writing instrument without the high cost, and still retaining the highest standards well known to the must have only but the BEST OF THE BEST. Now even the everyday working man and lady will still have the opportunity to enjoy one of the finer ways in life to write and pay all their bills with a bit of luxury an PIZZAZZ. "ENJOY THE BEST AND SPEND LEEESSS"

Rate and Discover Movies