5.0 out of 5 stars Montblanc is the only pen
When it comes to a pen brand, Montblanc is the only brand that I use and this model is a great addition (using it when I am mobile in one of my bags).

The feel of the pen is good, not the heaviest but with the desirable price.... Great value for dollars spent.

Published 20 months ago by Andre Choquette

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap pen
I just received this pen today and was absolutely disappointed. It simply feels like a cheap pen mainly because of its light weight, lots of plastic and lack of artistic. Perhaps that is how much I pay for a cheap Mont Blanc($149). I rather pay $300 for a MEISTERSTUCK or a Starwalker.
Published on August 27, 2011 by tinha

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap pen, August 27, 2011
This review is from: Montblanc Generation Gold Rollerball Pen, Black (M13309) (Office Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars No warranty!, January 20, 2011
I have owned my Montblanc Generations pen for about 7 months and have actually written with it only about 5 times (it usually just sits on my desk). Although it writes well, the plastic end cap has fallen off, and when we contacted the company we were informed there's no warranty for anything except the mechanism. What a rip-off for a pen of this price! I'm extremely irritated with this company. Major red flag when a company won't warranty (even for a year!) such an expensive item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Montblanc is the only pen, December 12, 2012

Being in finance, using a good pen is like having expensive tools in any other industry and Montblanc is the brand to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pen, January 8, 2011
Pedro (Irvine, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This pen is very light in weight in comparison to the Cross Townsend I was using and like very much. Got the Montblanc as a gift. It is not a steel/metal barrel, but rather made of "resin," which looks and feel like very good plastic (Europeans do plastic well). It writes smoothly and with a light touch. It appears durable and looks "expensive." It makes a great gift. Wish it were a little heavier, but I'm learning to use a light touch. Will be easier on my shirt pocket than the Townsend, - so that's a big plus not occasionally wearing out shirt pockets. I like that the refill screws into the pen so it fits snugly and consistently. Staples carries the refills. The pen is pricey. Cross is a better value, but it's nice to have a Montblanc. People who see it remark, "Nice pen!"

3.0 out of 5 stars Montblanc rollerball pen, February 7, 2014
I was disappointed that the ink cartridge was dry!!! Replacing the "new" cartridge was damned expensive and inconvenient. Someone in quality control at Mont Blanc should be aware of the problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente!!!!, December 19, 2012
No es tan liviano como otros foristas opinan, me parece excelente. 100 por ciento recomendado y muy bien presentado. Original 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pen, April 8, 2013
Exactly what I ordered. No complaints.warranties attached. Lightweight and comfortable. Good for every day use. Would recommend as an entry level montblanc

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 16, 2013
Perfect gift for the man who is picky! This is a classy, beautiful pen. You can't go wrong with a Montblanc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pen and GREAT value!, January 16, 2013
Bought this as a gift and it was so very well received! In the Montblanc box and was the perfect gift for an executive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Montblanc- Classic writing instrument, October 11, 2012
Bought this as a gift for my wife for her new job. She loves pens, especially high quality writing instruments. She really loves this Montblanc pen and it writes so smooth, it's a pleasure to write with it. A pen for a special occasion and worth it.

Montblanc Generation Gold Rollerball Pen, Black (M13309)
Used & New from: $275.00