CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Montessori 4 mini cylinder blocks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Most suitable for home teaching of preschool kids, from 1 to 6 years.
- Measurement of each block: 16cm (L) x 4cm (H) x 3.5cm (W)
- Great for kids playing
- 100% Brand New
- Color may be a little different from photos, because every piece of original wood color also different.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Block 1: The cylinders increase in diameter and height.
- Block 2: The cylinders increase in diameter. The height remains the same.
- Block 3: The cylinders increase in diameter and decrease in height.
- Block 4: The cylinders decrease in height and diameter remains the same.
The selling item is a mini version of the classic Montessori materials, intended for home teaching purpose. Unlike the classic set which has 10 knobs on each block, the selling piece has 5 knobs on each block.
Top Customer Reviews
The bad news is that it's all incredibly tiny! There's the choking hazard problem, and there's also the problem where if this stuff gets scattered under the couch, you will NEVER ever be able to find the pieces again. However, your BABY totally will find the missing pieces (babies are clever like that), and they will be able to PULL THEM APART (the knobs are poorly attached and fall off at the slightest provocation) and then, naturally, they will mouth and swallow them.
Basically, points for effort, but poor execution requires an overall no-confidence vote from me.
I'm a toddler montessori teacher, and this is the real deal. I would suggest it to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was much, much smaller than expected. The main cylinder base can fit in the palm of my petite hand. Pieces are NOT safe for toddlers.Published 24 days ago by Terri
This is the cheapest item I've come across. It is also dangerous for young children and the pulls are not large enough for a toddler to use. Just ridiculous. It is also miniscule.Published on January 30, 2013 by Dagney