Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Embassy Row Take a food tour around the world without leaving our nation's capitol.
2. Chicago Andrew gets a taste of Chicago's diverse food scene.
3. Syria Andrew is in search of foods like sausage made of camel hump.
4. Greece Andrew meets some Greeks who are passionate about their food.
5. Pennsylvania Andrew samples the Pennsylvania staples most people never hear about.
6. Venice Andrew eats his way through the historic city of Venice.
7. Hungary In Hungary, it's not just goulash for Andrew: it's also blood cake.
8. Finland Andrew ventures to Finland, where he dines on delectable delights.
9. Madagascar Andrew gets an intimate look at the food and the people of Madagascar.
10. Namibia Andrew travels to Namibia, a land of true beauty and truly bizarre foods.
11. Montreal Andrew heads up north for a taste of the joie de vivre in Montreal.
12. Hong Kong Andrew gets a dose of turtle jelly soup, snake bile and medicinal bug tea.
13. Rio de Janeiro The attraction for Andrew in Rio de Janeiro is the diverse food culture.
14. Suriname Andrew delves deep into the rainforest of the country of Suriname.
15. Sardinia Andrew is back for another exotic food adventure, this time in Sardinia.
16. Fez, Morocco Andrew eats a plate of fermented meats in Morocco.
17. Jamaica Andrew experiences the true flavor of Jamaica.
18. Bizarre Indonesia Andrew fuels up on cobra blood for an extra kick of energy.
19. Bizarre Kalahari Outside Johannesburg, Andrew sinks his teeth into zebra.
20. Taste of the Tropics Andrew visits the tropical locations of the Caribbean and the Americas.
|Genres||Reality TV, International, Documentary|
|Starring||Nadia G., Andrew Zimmern|
|Producers||LaDonna Acker, Jane E. Durkee, Tacy Mangan, Beth Pearlman, Tye Schulke, Colleen Needles Steward, Patrick Weiland, Andrew Zimmern|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this guy!! His shows motivate me to try new and exciting foods! Waiting on him to do a fan favorite contest!Published 3 months ago by Von
Andrew Zimmern really cracks me up. I enjoy how he makes (most) of the crazy foods he tries look incredibly yummy, and it's fun to see his reactions with some awful delicacies.Published 13 months ago by Findy
Andrew does what he is good at and keeps true. The content and food is bizzare and cool. Entertaining and funPublished 13 months ago by hafabenny