5.0 out of 5 stars African or European?
I've been trying to determine which 2-disc versions are in the box for a couple of weeks now, finally found some info elsewhere on the web:

Six-disc set includes "Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition)," "Monty Python's Life of Brian (The Immaculate Edition)," and "Monty Python's The Meaning of Life (Special Edition)."

I was hesitant to...
Published on January 25, 2009 by Elliot Deschamps

3.0 out of 5 stars WAY overpriced, Amazon!
This is a great item, but incredibly overpriced on Amazon!! I just bought these for $40 at a major bookstore right down the street. Usually Amazon is the way to go when it comes to value, but they have struck out on this one!!
Published on November 2, 2010 by A. Mullins

5.0 out of 5 stars African or European?, January 25, 2009
This review is from: Monty Python Holy Trinity (Monty Python and the Holy Grail / Monty Python's Life of Brian / Monty Python's The Meaning of Life) (DVD)

I was hesitant to order it until I knew what I'd be getting, and then figured I'd post this, as I may not be the only person wondering.

Now where did I leave that shopping cart?

4.0 out of 5 stars classic, June 23, 2009
classic works and clever comedy. Item was expected and all of good quality, good value package. Always better to look on the bright side of life they say.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent movies))), August 25, 2010
onotole "ska" (Tashkent, Uzbekistan) - See all my reviews
I wanted to see why those movies are the "cult" ones.
Now I know.
They're good)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Monty Python Holy Trinity DVD Box Set, June 6, 2012
Absolutely hysterical! We had a cold, rainey weekend at my house and decided to do a Monty Python marathon weekend. Totally awesome! DVDs were great! Came in a decent box, no problems with teh DVD quality! Too fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars We demand...A great package!, January 29, 2009
This is a great bargain. $30 for three of the best Monty Python features. With hours of special features there's something here for both the hardcore Monty fan and the Python Noob.

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed so hard, I cried!, January 14, 2009
What can I say...Monty Python is so funny!! I nearly pee myself every time I watch the Life of Brian! We haven't had a chance to watch the bonus/special feature discs, but it was so good to watch all three movies on DVD -much better than the old VHS we had that it is worn out it's not even viewable anymore! They honestly don't make comedy like this anymore!

3.0 out of 5 stars WAY overpriced, Amazon!, November 2, 2010
A. Mullins (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trilogy, January 31, 2013
We loved the series and wish we could get those on disc as well. These movies are classics to us. These are great comedic additions for our home library.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt do, April 7, 2012
Yes you get all 3 in 1 case,but tbh its a waste as you can get the 3 special editions for close to 40$ (Blu ray edition) 50$ (DvD Edition) Before you spend the 100$ look around and you'll save lots

5.0 out of 5 stars The holy trinity, March 31, 2009
This DVD set is for anyone who thinks Monty Python is a powerful tool for pointing out the buffoonery of our lives; whether it be religion, folklore or (God forbid) sex).
If you think this is going to warp your soul then please stay away and leave it for the rest of us to enjoy.