Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on June 23, 2009
classic works and clever comedy. Item was expected and all of good quality, good value package. Always better to look on the bright side of life they say.
on June 6, 2012
Absolutely hysterical! We had a cold, rainey weekend at my house and decided to do a Monty Python marathon weekend. Totally awesome! DVDs were great! Came in a decent box, no problems with teh DVD quality! Too fun!
on November 6, 2011
I didn't like Monty Python back when; I do now! How do they think this stuff up? This is a great set of DVDs; I recommend it. (I bought more than one set.)

When will Monty Python movies and TV shows be available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch? I can find nothing on the subject.

Monty Python is classic; it never goes out of style. There is nothing produced of this high caliber these days. MP is rolling-in-the-aisles funny.
on November 2, 2010
This is a great item, but incredibly overpriced on Amazon!! I just bought these for $40 at a major bookstore right down the street. Usually Amazon is the way to go when it comes to value, but they have struck out on this one!!
on January 29, 2009
This is a great bargain. $30 for three of the best Monty Python features. With hours of special features there's something here for both the hardcore Monty fan and the Python Noob.
on August 25, 2010
I wanted to see why those movies are the "cult" ones.
Now I know.
They're good)!
on January 14, 2009
What can I say...Monty Python is so funny!! I nearly pee myself every time I watch the Life of Brian! We haven't had a chance to watch the bonus/special feature discs, but it was so good to watch all three movies on DVD -much better than the old VHS we had that it is worn out it's not even viewable anymore! They honestly don't make comedy like this anymore!
on March 31, 2009
This DVD set is for anyone who thinks Monty Python is a powerful tool for pointing out the buffoonery of our lives; whether it be religion, folklore or (God forbid) sex).
If you think this is going to warp your soul then please stay away and leave it for the rest of us to enjoy.
on January 23, 2009
This DVD set is a MUST HAVE for any of you Monty Python fans. Every movie included is hilarious! I say it's comedy at its best.

For those of you who are offended by religious humor, don't watch. This is for the open-minded only.
on April 7, 2012
Yes you get all 3 in 1 case,but tbh its a waste as you can get the 3 special editions for close to 40$ (Blu ray edition) 50$ (DvD Edition) Before you spend the 100$ look around and you'll save lots