Little Bill 3 Seasons 1999
This episode free with ads
Enjoy this episode of Little Bill for FREE
Enjoy this episode of Little Bill for FREE
1. Monty's Roar/Natural Root Pals Emmaline, visits and brings her grandson, Monty, a little boy with Cerebral Palsy. Although Little Bill's shy at first, he notices the dinosaur stickers on Monty's wheelchair and soon the boys are playing dinosaurs.
2. Zoopity-Zoo/The Neighborhood Park One, two, zoopity-zoo! Alice the Great teaches Little Bill that cleaning-up can be fun especially if you make it into a game. Little Bill "zoopity-zoos" his room into shape.
3. Guppies/The Magic Quilt Little Bill's all ready for his first swimming lesson until he sees the big pool! At first he wants to go home, but with help from his mom, and cousin, Fuchsia, Little Bill puts his toe in the water and soon his whole body.
4. Just a Baby/The Campout Baby-cousin Jamal is visiting and Little Bill's excited, until he accidentally makes the baby cry. His brother, Bobby teaches him all about babies, how they like soft lullabies, and sleeping, and crying!
5. The Dollar/ The Choice Little Bill is an animated series created by and based on books by Bill Cosby. From making friends to making lunch, five-year-old Little Bill explores ordinary and extraordinary events that make up the life of a little kid.
6. Chicken Pox/Shipwreck Saturday The Glovers are going to the big Blue Sox baseball game and can't wait to eat hot dogs and cheer on their favorite team. But Little Bill's still sick with Chicken Pox and Brenda tells him that he needs to stay home and rest.
7. The Promise/The Practice April agrees that Little Bill can take her prized basketball trophy to Show and Tell, but only after Little Bill promises to take good care of it.
8. The Meanest Thing to Say/Lavatory Story Playing pirates in the schoolyard, Little Bill and his friends meet a new boy, Michael. They ask him to be a pirate too, but he wants to play a game called ranking, where you make up mean things to say.
9. Big Kid/The Bills Go To Work Little Bill decides he wants to act like a "big kid" when he's home alone with Alice the Great. Little Bill wants to know what "work" is and spends the day at Big Bill's office.
10. Are We There Yet?/Super Family Fun Land! We're off to Super Family Fun Land! The Glovers are going to an amusement park for the day! As they climb into the car Bobby sees rain clouds overhead and predicts bad weather. He's sure they're going to have to turn back.
11. The Zoo/My Pet Elephant Little Bill's class is going to the zoo! When they get to the zoo, Little Bill wants to go straight to the elephants and tries to make everyone hurry up. His teacher, Miss Murray, helps teach Little Bill about patience.
12. Copy Cat /Picture Day It's playtime in the classroom and Andrew upsets Little Bill by calling him a copycat. Little Bill says he's not a copycat and the two boys argue.
13. Elephant On The Loose/If A Bird Rings, Answer It! Elephant is missing somewhere in the house! Little Bill is worried that he'll never see his furry friend again.
|Genres||Kids & Family|
|Starring||Vincent Canales, Leila Danette|
|Supporting actors||Ruby Dee, Brenda Denmark, Tiffany Hall, Cole Hawkins, Gregory Hines, Rosie Perez, Xavier Pritchett, Phylicia Rashad|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I thought the reviews were supposed to be about the Little Bill series, not Bill Cosby's personal life.Published 24 days ago by Hyacint
I don't know where to start. My grandkids are 3 and 6. They learn so much from watching these shows. Read morePublished 1 month ago by L Hughes
We we thoroughly enjoying this show. ..until suddenly all seasons were no longer prime. So we are unable to watch it now.Published 1 month ago by CKS
I do not appreciate little bill.
Why is it that my 3 yr old daughter can access and watch creepy little bill? Why is it even available on amazon? Read more
My 2 1/2 year old grandson actually laughed along with the characters as they played!Published 2 months ago by Phyllis Lindberg
My preschooler enjoys watching and I like that he learns important life lessons.Published 2 months ago by Sheryl
Great! I love that my 3yr old can see himself in "small" Bill, as he calls him.Published 2 months ago by Boo