Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Monumental Myths of the Modern Medical Mafia and Mainstream Media and the Multitude of Lying Liars That Manufactured Them
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 13, 2013
It's hard to believe there could be so many conspiracies going on at the same time in our modern age, but taken as a whole, there does seem to be a pattern that Ty Bollinger exposes for us. What I gathered from reading Bollinger's book, is that someone wants the human race ignorant, weak, passive and scared to death. Anyone who doesn't believe there's some sort of conspiracy against the human race(not all the walks in the guise of man is human) just plain isn't paying attention.

If you have Bollinger's book, you have access to just about all of our modern day conspiracies in one place, with all the resources listed at the end of each chapter. Starting off with the medical establishment and as hard as it is to believe, M.D.s were once had to play second fiddle to herbalists and chiropractors(both of which have few side-effects), until today modern medicine rules.

Exert from the book. "According to my friend, Dr. Robert J. Bowen, M.D., . . . "In my humble opinion, the best way to improve the health of the nation is to cease visiting conventional doctors ANYTHING at all except emergency conditions. Statins are a scam. Treating for blood pressure when systolic is less than 160 has no significant benefit. Most vaccines are a total sham and highly toxic. You can replace most pain pill with natural substances avoiding burning a hole in your gut with NSAID chemicals. And adult diabetes is totally curable with diet and exercise. Back surgery has a 50% 'make you worse' rate, most knee arthroscopy is worthless in the long run, and cancer-screening treatment is a total catastrophe." pg. 43

And let's not forget doctors in the 1950s telling us that cigarettes were good for us. The statistic of reported yearly deaths from medical error if 120,000 compared to 44,000 deaths by automobile. Does this mean that we're better off on the roads than in a hospital?

There's a chapter on chemtrails, those lines in the sky that jets make. Are they really just innocent vapor clouds or something far worse?

Another chapter takes on the theory of germs which I'd always assumed was gospel fact. Instead I learned that "Pasteur's contemporary, Antoine Beauchamp . . .he hypothesized that disease arises from microbes within the cells of the body. He believed that microbes can go through diverse stages of growth and they can mutate into various forms within their life cycles. in other words he believed that microbes were 'pleomorphic"(many forms)." pg. 74

In other words, when a body becomes unbalanced through lack of sleep, good food, stress etc. the 'germs' take over to eat up the dying, decomposing cells. This explains why some people get sick when exposed to the same germs while other never get the disease. I've heard the same for cancer. We all have cancerous germs inside us but as long as our immune system is strong we never get sick. I can't even imagine how much better our health would be if we concentrated on boosting our immune systems instead of trying to kill every germ that attacks us as if the germ were the cause and not our unhealthy bodies.

Learn the truth about cholesterol before taking a medicine that might give you cancer, liver dysfunction, thyroid dysfunction and a myriad of other side effects.

Learn the truth about the 'war on terror', or the 'war on cancer', what fluoride really does to your body(seriously, when was the last time the government put something in our water to save us from something? Cavities? Really? How about putting B vitamins in the water?) We put up with drugs in our water, one of our most basic needs, yet we tell our children to just say no.

Of course there's a very thorough chapter on the death of John F. Kennedy, something we still haven't come to terms with 50 years later. And what about Flight 93 on 9/11? Just a big hole in the ground and tiny pieces of debris? Plane crashes are messy. Bollinger shows a side-by-side picture of the Delta Flight 191 crash scene and the Flight 93 crash site. They look nothing alike.

Bollinger provides pictures, sources, and an easy to read commentary on each conspiracy he exposes. This is a great book to leave out on the coffee table when guests come over. You'll have a lively conversation going that could last days.
on January 10, 2014
Having spent time working in the medical profession, and having been a listener for many years to Coast To Coast radio ( where I heard the author interviewed about this new book) I was not unfamiliar with most of the topics. And while I believe what Ty Bollinger wrote, to be the truth, it was still a very painful book to read, I had to take it in small bits. For example, having trained to be a nurse I decided almost 50 years ago that chemotherapy , surgery, & radiation were an insane way of treating this disease. That there had to be a better way, & if I ever found myself battling cancer I would never go this route as it would kill me. And yet in all these years the medical profession has NEVER looked at any other treatment. They've only sought more & better (is there such a thing?) chemotherapy drugs & better ways of delivering radiation. Anyone who attempted research on his own in any other way was branded a quack & hounded out of the country. The only one to succeed was Stanslaw Burzsinski in Texas who developed a treatment for brain cancer. He was taking on children who had been through radiation, surgery & chemotherapy and whose parents were told there is nothing more we can do, your child is going to die. Take them home & love them for whatever time is left. Well, Dr. Burzinski treated those children & many are still alive 25 yrs. later, marrying & enjoying life. But the AMA did everything in their power to shut him down. They sued him & lost. He is still in practice & has learned that his treatment is effective against other cancers also. But the AMA has pretty much forced him to practice their way. Ask yourself, "Why would they do this?" And that is a very good question to ask yourself in every chapter. The only logical conclusions - cancer is big business with lots of money to be made, in addition to which the powers that be are out to kill as many of us as possible & if they can bankrupt us in the process. This was an excellent book & although I already knew a lot of what he was writing about he still brought up many things on other topics I didn't know. Ty Bollinger's motivation for writing this book I feel, is like the guy in the movie I can't remember the title of, who opened the window, leaned out & screamed "I'm mad as hell & I'm not going to take it any more!" Ty Bollinger is trying desperately to wake people up before it is too late.
22 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2013
When I was younger, I'd enjoy talking with my dad about conspiracies. He was a very knowledgeable man and always encouraged critical thinking, saying there's two sides to every story. Which was why I enjoyed this book so much.

All of the topics covered here are skillfully and masterfully done. I even learned about some coverups I hadn't heard before such as Ruby Ridge, Vince Foster, Pat Tillman, and Gary Webb. Ty Bollinger delivers the information with a wicked sense of humor, which I found to be enormously entertaining, as that makes what he tries to convey to the reader all the more compelling and impactful. I absolutely devoured this book's contents. My father, may be rest in peace, would've loved it too. This book for me, while disturbing, was equally enlightening and anyone who reads it should agree.

Thanks Ty for yet another great publication!
on December 18, 2013
Before reading this book I considered myself to have a pretty good handle on 'what's going on in the world'. I realize now that what I know is just the tip of the iceberg. I think the hardest thing to do is put it all together. Only then can you appreciate how deep the cancer goes. As more and more people in the world Wake Up to the corruption this book will help them to see the big picture. There are some wonderful Truth books out there and they're all worth the read but this one tells it in a no nonsense, down to earth way with just the right touch of humor that makes you think your sitting down having a conversation with Ty Bollinger over coffee.
Thank you Ty. A thoroughly informative and enjoyable read :)
on March 7, 2014
Ty Bollinger is not a doctor. He is a researcher/reporter, and he did his work well. If you can't afford to keep your doctor, count your blessings and buy this book. I was aware of some of what he had to say, but was not aware of all of the background information that Bollinger managed to dig up. As a scientist who researches the underlying physics of unexplained phenomena, I did manage to uncover some of the underlying physics behind alternative medicine, but I was not fully aware of all of the misdeeds of the medical/industrial complex and their accomplices in Congress and the FDA. After you finish this book, you will become aware.
on December 5, 2013
The best Christmas gift you can possibly give to your unawakened family and friends...500 pages of documentation on all the lies we've been fed by the elite mafia. See this website and take a look..[...] you do it today you can still get a substantial discount by buying books directly from the author. Look for his interview this week on Coast to Coast, you'll want to buy several books after listening...I guarantee it.
on December 1, 2013
We appreciate Ty Bollinger's Hard work on this informative Research of Myth propagation . You will enjoy going to one large source book for answers to share knowledge with curious Friends and Family . Glad to see so many topics gone into one Book for reference .
on February 7, 2014
Having read his first book; Cancer - Step Outside The Box, and having found it the best cancer book I'd ever read, I had to get Ty's newest book. This one did not disappoint. I was glad he had a "Full Awakening" on so many topics that, over the last few years, I had also had the same awakening. From 9/11 to Chemtrails to Vaccines, and on and on, it was great to read someone else who now understands things fully.It would be hard to find another book that covers so many topic, with honesty and facts, as this one does.
on December 20, 2013
This was purchased as a gift and the feedback I've heard about it will prompt me to buy a copy for myself. It's so seldom the truth and usable information are given with no holds barred and you don't have to suffer through 100 pages of hot air before you get to the pith.
on May 19, 2014
This book is overpriced, poorly designed, cheaply printed, contains cheezy graphics and some obvious typos. Yet I'd probably give it 6 stars if i could. Mostly because I don't know of any other book that exposes so many lies and deceptions so efficiently. Bollinger does not cite sources in the traditional way, and this weakens the book some. But he does provide enough data and stats and, in particular, fantastic and compelling quotes, to make some strong cases.