5.0 out of 5 stars My six-year-old loves this mood ring!
Published on August 20, 2011 by Z Hayes

3.0 out of 5 stars broken , incomplete
one stone was broken , and I only got 2 , the pic shows 3 .... so its a 3 star buy
Published 10 months ago by Mokona

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My six-year-old loves this mood ring!, August 20, 2011
This review is from: Girls Moodies Stretch Beaded Mood Ring Jewelry by DM Merchandising (Apparel)
My daughter has been wanting a mood ring since she read one of the Judy Moody chapter books featuring a mood ring. Well, I read several reviews of different mood rings before settling on this item. I received the item within a couple of days of placing my order. My daughter loves it! The stretchy bead ring fits her middle finger perfectly, and the center bead changes color frequently (depending on temperature fluctuations). My daughter loves glancing at her ring every now and then to see if the ring has changed color, and when it does, the colors are beautiful - changing from blue to blue-green and variations before changing back to a deep dark blue. Excellent value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring!, December 4, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
For the cost, I think this ring has excellent value. It fits my daughter's finger perfectly, looks cute, and the bead changes color just fine. She's loves it. The package arrived several days before the estimated date, too. I would have bought more for Xmas, but they're no longer available!

5.0 out of 5 stars mood jewelry, July 5, 2010
good value, awesome gift for a little girl. My niece thought they were so cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pieces of jewerly......., May 26, 2010
Renee (California) - See all my reviews
I purchased the mood rings and necklace and was worried how the quality would turn out due to the great price...(only 1.00-2.00)....but guess what, the jewerly is of great quality and beautiful....my daughter will love these....seller shipped very fast......SUPER FAST!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars My 7 year old daughter loves it, July 8, 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This was a gift for my daughters 7th bday. She loves it. It is very reactive to temp changes and the stone changes colors often.

3.0 out of 5 stars broken , incomplete, August 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very neat, March 24, 2013
Ordered for my daughter for her Easter basket another item that came in a matter of days I was worried because I ordered at the last minute, and I know she'll love it. Think it's cute they make the mood stuff for little kids because we adults know its not really real.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!!, March 15, 2013
!I really wish I could get my money back. Looks nothing like the picture!! I could have easily made this. It doesn't even fit my pinky. I am sure you have to be younger then two to even wear this. It should be bigger and look like the picture for this much. Worst purchase ever!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 7, 2013
i bought this for my little cuz and she just love it she ask me to get another one i told i might later.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small!!!, January 2, 2013
T. McCall (Salisbury, NC) - See all my reviews
By the picture it looks like you get 3 of these but you only get 1. The ring is very small and barely fit my 8 year old granddaughters little finger! She is a little taller than most 8 year old but in great proportion to her height. Very cute though. They do need to make them a bit larger! Cheap price for cheap ring!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›