Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Moom Organic Hair Removal Kit, Tea Tree, 6-Ounce P...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $24.43 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Moom Organic Hair Removal Kit, Tea Tree, 6-Ounce Package
- USDA Certified Organic
- Leaves skin hair free for up to 2 months
- Ideal for all skin types and delicate ares
- Removes coarse as well as fine hair
- Water soluble and leaves no residue on the skin
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Sweet Natural Alternative to Shaving and Waxing.
This kit includes all you need for a surprisingly refreshing hair removal!
- 6 oz. (170 g) 100% Natural Hair Remover
- 18 washable, reusable Fabric Strips
- 4 wooden applicators
Moom® is chosen by women around the world, who are enthusiastic about natural, herbal skin care. This revolutionary product offers the benefits of long term depilation, diminishes the pain and eliminates the discomfort of waxing and other methods. Moom® has taken the ancient art of sugaring and revolutionized it. Adding only the highest quality beneficial ingredients and using fabric strips, makes the process cleaner and more effective.
Moom® does not damage the skin, thus no need for after treatment lotions to repair the skin. In fact, Moom® leaves your skin softer, healthier and younger looking naturally. Moom®'s exclusive formula gently removes the hair from the root, cleans the hair follicles putting an end to ingrown hairs, leaving your skin hair free and silky smooth for up to 8 weeks. This unique product stands alone as the gentlest, the most effective and the most pleasant long term hair remover.
- The one made by a mother for her daughters.
- Virtually painless, because of the precise adhesion level of Moom®.
- Regrowth is sparser and hair finer, reduces hair removal frequency.
- The original 100% natural, contains only Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice, Chamomile and Tea Tree Oil.
- As simple as 1, 2, 3. Spread on skin. Rub fabric strip. Pull off.
- Washable, reusable polycotton strips for face and body last for years.
- Strong enough for the most stubborn hair, yet gentle enough for the most sensitive area.
- Can be used for legs, face, bikini area, underarms and whole body.
- Water soluble - simply rinse with warm water.
- No animal testing.
- Unconditionally guaranteed.
"...I use Moom® in my salon. My clients prefer it to waxing." ~ Sandi L., Vancouver, B.C.
Size: 6 oz
Do not heat over 120° F. Serious injury could result.
Sugar, lemon, chamomile, water and tea tree oil.
Spread a thin layer of "Moom" in direction of hair growth.Place "Moom" strip over it. Rub vigorously.Quickly pull strip in opposite direction.
Top Customer Reviews
Background: I'm Middle Eastern originally, and have been using sugar wax most of my life to remove hair, however it's always easier when someone does the waxing for you, as when you do it alone it can be very messy. But I was fed up of spending so much money on getting waxed and I decided to do it myself.
Usually sugar wax is used at room temperature when you just want to do basic spreading and pulling (it's a technique you have to learn through observation, then trial and error).
But I liked Moom's idea of using a couple of extra tools ( spreading stick and cloths) to get the job done with less agony. And after a couple of sessions here and there, and much experience generally with sugar wax, I can say this is my favorite way to use this product:
- Do not heat the wax in the Microwave as suggested by Moom, for centuries people have used sugar wax at room temperature. And I find this is best...as even when slightly heated it gets too sticky and cannot grab the hair as firmly. When at room temperature the wax can get a firmer grip of the hair without going all over the place in a messy way ( and hence is not as painful when pulling).
- As opposed to spreading the wax on the hair directly (which I find can be messy and painful sometimes when the hair is slightly long), instead spread a thin layer of the wax on the cloth itself, making sure you have an area relative to that you're targeting on your body. So for bikini line, I'll spread a thin layer on the cloth, that is long and somewhat wide. I've used the smaller cloths for smaller areas.Read more ›
I also have a microwave wax kit and it is no where near as awesome as this! Yes, waxing gets the job done but a microwave kit means reheating over and over, uneven application, and messy sticky countertops and legs. With MOOM I have none of that!
The temperature of MOOM stays consistent for much longer than microwave wax, and glides on very thinly. I did both of my legs and there is still so much product in the jar I can probably do them 20 more times! Amazing.
It really gets all the little hairs just like waxing. Except when I was done I wiped off the counters and my legs and was good to go. No residue!!! I washed the strips and laid them flat to dry.
I think MOOM hurts less than waxing because the consistency is finer, goes on more evenly, and gives you a better "pull." There aren't any leftover bits on your body to keep rolling over. If you do need to go over a spot, it doesn't take a layer of skin with it like wax.
MOOM, where have you been all my life? :)
my first waxing experience in a salon was horrible - i wound up "crooked" and had to go back the next day to have it fixed after my skin had calmed down - so much for running home and surprising my boyfriend of the time. i was terribly self-conscious of my crooked vag-hawk.
folks, i am of middle eastern/mediterranean descent - i am a fairly hairy girl, and the hair i'm most interested in removing resides in the bikini area. needless to say it is abundant and COARSE. i also have, sometimes, two hairs growing from one pore there.
anyway... maybe TMI, but i did my first Moom last night - i might be a sick person but i actually enjoyed it so much i wound up giving myself a Brazilian - i was just amazed at how well it worked. Moom works like wax but what a joy, you can wash it right off with water and all the tools are reusable. i woke up silky smooth - no bumps, no whiteheads, and now, am just about to put the finishing touches on the job (when i said there's a learning curve, i meant it - i did NOT do a perfect job either, and going back over something twice in one go isn't so great for your skin, fantastic organic product or not - for better or for worse, this time there's no boyfriend to see my mess-up at the moment).
i'm swearing to Moom now. this stuff is AWESOME.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
LOVE this product. WAY better than Nair or any other chemical hair remover. I use this on my upper lip and side-burn area (Italian genetics). Read morePublished 2 days ago by Gala's Amy
It works very, very well. I used to use Sally Hanson wax kits, but it seems like they kept getting less and less efficient. Read morePublished 3 days ago by E. Simon
Waste of money. Frustrating with stickiness and disappointing with being unable to pull out hardly any hair. Useless!Published 4 days ago by GoldenDreams
I ordered this kit and only received the moom wax... But not the rest of the kit... Not much good to me unless I spend more money to buy the other items separatelyPublished 6 days ago by Julie Strand
This product was so bad that I sent it back immediately.I will never buy this product againPublished 8 days ago by Tanya
Moom works for male facial hair too. I have never tried waxing so I can't compare it to this. After reading about permanent damage and burns from waxing on other amazon reviews I... Read morePublished 9 days ago by 1234
It was a mess and I was unable to get one strand of hair off. Dont waste your money. If someone knows a way that this product works please let me know because this was a waste of... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Nikki
I've try so many waxes but this one is by far the best!!Published 14 days ago by Flavia Villegas Landivar