5.0 out of 5 stars My 13-month-old ADORES it, September 20, 2011
This review is from: Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek (Hardcover)
My daughter LOVES this book. She is so fascinated by lifting all the flaps and finding out who's underneath.

I was nervous about getting it since the description says it's paper and not a board book, but it's nice heavy card stock. I still don't let her play with it unsupervised, since she would rip the flaps off if I let her, but it's hardy enough that she can lift the flaps over and over and not do any damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek (Hardcover)
My sister and I grew up with the Moomins, and I was delighted and surprised when she bought this for my 3 year old, who absolutely loves it. From a library of 100+ books she regularly selects it each night - so don't think of it as something just for the wee wee ones - older kids love it too. Hardly anyone my age (40) has even heard of the Moomins, what's with that? They're missing out!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Moomins, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my godsons. My first contact with Moomins was a couple of year ago when I was visiting a friend in Finland. I find Moomin very inspired and a great example for the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Fun!, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek (Hardcover)
For any of you Finlanders out there who just adore the Moomins and want to share them with your little ones, this is a great buy. It is not a board book but made of heavy/thick paper, and oh so cute. Little hands can open the flaps (with help from someone older and wiser to prevent tearing :) . Cute storyline with that mischievous Little My finding the perfect hiding spot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek (Hardcover)
Fun and easy to use. Held child's attention. Big bright pages full of colors. Fun opening flaps when reading book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moomin with more words!, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek (Hardcover)
I like the size of illustrations and the simple focus with simple illustrations. Solid flaps are easy to turn. Nice addition to the kids library.

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it is great, but my one-year-old great grandson will probably tear it to pieces., August 23, 2013
This review is from: Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek (Hardcover)
I think it is great, but the construction will not withstand the abuse of a one-year-old. The flaps can easily be torn off the pages. We will have to put it away for at least another year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-Made, Engaging Book for 1-2 Yr-Olds, May 6, 2012
This review is from: Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek (Hardcover)
We got this Lift-the-Flap book right before my son turned 1, and at 17 months, it's still among his favorites. The book starts with Moomin and Little My playing hide & seek. At each opening, he looks for Little My. Is Little My in the tent? No, it's Snufkin. Is Little My behind the flowers? No, it's Hemulen. Is Little My in the pond? No, it's Stinky! <much laughter>... all the way to Little My being found under Moominpappa's hat. It's a lovely book with bold colors and simple, clear illustrations, so it's suitable even for the youngest readers. The design of the flaps is clever, and they are easy to lift, turn, or open, even for pudgy toddler hands. The paper is shiny & sturdy, and after 6 months of use, not a single detail has gotten ripped out (unusual). This one is definitely worth adding to any 1-2 year-old's bookcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 13, 2014
This review is from: Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek (Hardcover)
the 3-year-old grandson loves it.

Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek
Moomin's Lift-The-Flap Hide and Seek by Tove Jansson (Hardcover - June 7, 2011)
$6.99