Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Moon Denver (Moon Handbooks)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

67%
33%

on December 5, 2009
As a longtime Denver journalist and resident it's always interesting to see how your city comes across in a guidebook. I can say Mindy Sink has done an excellent job of capturing Denver (and beyond). Not only does she do a thorough review of places, but adds some nice insights, from the best way to tour the River North arts district, to the trademark team -- "The Broncos have just not been the same since quarterback John Elway retired" (sorry Broncos fans). As a journalist, Sink's book is also a good resource for new ideas and to double check my own knowledge base. An integral part of Denver is its nearby mountain getaways, and Sink does a great job of including them too. Whether a visitor or resident, this book will add to your experience in town.
on November 28, 2009
This book is a fabulous resource - whether you're just travelling through town or if you live here. I found many places I hadn't heard of or considered when using this book.

In this recessed economy, it's a fabulous resource to find less expensive but palatable new restaurants and places to take out of town guests.

Her little historic notations also make the book interesting and educational!
on February 22, 2015
We retired a few years ago, and are suddenly able to travel. I have made my way through quite a number of guide books since that day, ha ha, some of the best of them from Moon. This guide, however, is so bad that it should be taken off their list of publications. There is almost no real info in it, not even a suggested itinerary, mostly just places to eat and sleep. The Rocky Mountain section is only 3 pages long, and contains zero actual info. Luckily, I went on to order Fodor's Colorado, and that is keeper!