4.0 out of 5 stars 5 pack Moon Tree onsies
Nice colors and the fit was nice. I thought the fabric was a little thinner than other onsies I have bought.
Published on May 14, 2012 by mag1729

2.0 out of 5 stars Wierd Fit
These onsies are ok. The fit is a little off; the length is fine but they're baggy around the body & it looks funny. It's like they 're made for bigger babies.

Also the neck is too big, so that when my baby wears one it exposes a lot of skin on her chest/shoulders which is not good for this cold winter weather.

Because I don't like the fit I don't...
Published 10 months ago by Whitney S

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 pack Moon Tree onsies, May 14, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Wierd Fit, December 11, 2013

Because I don't like the fit I don't really put them on her; I keep one in her diaper bag as the emergency back up outfit. I'd recommend another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars they are great! love the colors, August 11, 2014
they are great! love the colors. wish there were more PLAIN clothing options for baby... I don't like all the silly shirts that say 'daddy's hero' etc. thanks!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, June 12, 2014
Fits great. There was not a lot of shrinkage. Color retained after wash and dry. Would order this brand again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a great fit, wide neck, becomes loose with wear, September 29, 2014
I've had these for about 6 months, and my son hardly wears them because the neck is very wide, and it doesn't keep his chest covered all the way. They shrunk in the wash slightly and became quite short, so it pulls the neck even worse. It also stretches out as he wears it and becomes saggy. There should be a little more of an elastic stretch to them. I've really used these when in desperate need of a solid color undershirt, but I wouldn't recommend them if you can find another kind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors and softness of the onesies, June 11, 2014
Marjorie (Lake Wylie SC) - See all my reviews
Perfect for the onesie station I am creating at my daughters baby shower. Love the colors! Very soft and glad to find plain onesies for the iron on and fabric pens we will be using to create fun onesies for the new baby!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, June 10, 2014
Nice heavy fabric! Color's true to photo, Soft. I liked this product a lot, I would buy it again. HAPPY!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bodysuits!, May 28, 2014
These seem to be high quality and plenty large for my 13-month-old, who normally wears 24 Month clothes. I have been looking for onesies that my son can grow into, and these are perfect. The colors are nice and bright, as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strangely sized, and flimsy., May 8, 2014
little1 (OHIO United States) - See all my reviews
These don't fit like normal onesies. They are baggy and long, which isn't a terrible thing when shopping for a growing kid, but it is weird to see them walking around with the onesie bagging between their legs. A tug on the snaps while trying to wrestle a struggling toddler rips the fabric. Would not these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, March 6, 2014
very well made......................nice colors. good response time. very happy with my product. what more can I say but that I am happy

MoonTree Kids 5-Pack Bold Colors Bodysuit