5.0 out of 5 stars Patio post light
The product works very well as a marker light .It gives a nice soft glow for an LED . NOT USED FOR ILLUMINATION,but as a marker light only. Solar charger works well if in direct sun.
Published on December 12, 2009 by Alan W. Duckworth

3.0 out of 5 stars Moonray lights - Cheap Solar post tops
Published on October 19, 2009 by D. Carey

3.0 out of 5 stars Moonray lights - Cheap Solar post tops, October 19, 2009
This review is from: CCI Moonrays 91249 Solar Powered Plastic Post Cap Lamp Light, Black (Tools & Home Improvement)
I purchased 35 of these. I would probably do so again because at 30% of the cost of the other Solar post top options its a good deal and when you multiply that by 35 its makes a big difference. Pros are the cost and they do look good. Cons are that they are all plastic and in the first month 20% of them have failed. I plan to not screw them in tightly untill I know which ones are bad and keep returning them untill I get a set of 35 that work well. I havent tested the return process yet and that will determine my final rating (0 stars to 3.5 or so).

5.0 out of 5 stars Patio post light, December 12, 2009
Alan W. Duckworth (United Socialist States of America) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Not that bright but nice accent piece, February 16, 2010
This is a nice little accent light but it is not very bright. If you just want a decorative light it is fine for that but don't expect it to light up the yard or walkways. The unit was very easy to install and pretty much takes care of itself...make sure it is in a sunny area to insure that it charges.

1.0 out of 5 stars Moonrays solar lights, November 28, 2009
Bought 2 Moonrays solar lights. The amount of light given out is as expected. However, one light worked for about 1 week and then just stopped working. Second light didn't work for 1 week and then just started working. I know these were cheap solar lights but they are extremely unreliable. I also notice rain penetrated one of the lights - so they can't be sealed too well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, but not $9 a piece, November 9, 2010
I bought 25 of these from Home Depot for the price of $4.88 each. The batteries do not last long and I will plan to replace the batteries come spring. Accent lighting only but look very nice at night. Save your money here and shop for these in the spring and summer from Home Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price, November 13, 2009
We bought 18 of these for all the posts on our new deck. Their light is not as bright as I was hoping for, but may be better in the summer when they receive more light during the day. I am returning 2 of these -1 that did not work straight out of the box, and one that isn't waterproof and gets water in the lighting chamber and "fogs" up.

All in all, for the cost, I am really happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but decorative only., October 21, 2009
I checked the reviews before buying and these live up to the great things said about them. They look great, are easy to install and do exactly what I hoped - they provide a pretty accent light to a nighttime garden. You wont be able to read by them (or even see in the garden), but you will get your money's worth!

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy these, June 4, 2012
you can buy these at home depot for $3.44 and they are very cheap, I bought 10 and 3 wont light. Cant believe they are selling the for 10$ and up , shop around

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Marker Lights!, March 25, 2010
I bought 3 of these and used them to mark the gate posts and corner post around the back yard. They work great. They are not bright enough to illuminate the yard, but they certainly mark where to find the gates at night. I was real impressed that they would stay lit up for the entire night. Mine are now 3 months old and this morning when I looked outside just before sun up all three were still lighted. The sidewalk type marker lights I bought will only stay lit up for 2 to 3 hours. These are well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work as Advertised, July 6, 2010
Snowman59 (Cleveland, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased 8 of the Moonrays Solar Post Lights. Product arrived when promised. All 8 lights work well. Good accent light. Extremely easy installation. I would purchase again.