Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2012
I almost never buy apps....now I remember why! No instructions. No support. No way to get a refund for something that is ridiculously far from what is described/advertised. I have done photo work professionally in the past and thought this sounded like fun....certainly a shortcut from greyscale to color splotches in Photoshop! If the app actually WORKED as described it would be awesome. It doesn't. i am disappointed and really want my two bucks back. In a world offering so many great free apps....sometimes you actually DON''T get what you pay for. I sure didn't with this.
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2012
i just bought this app for my kindle fire. i downloaded pictures to the app to use, and right away was greeted with a message that said it was only using "image" files. i had to copy each picture i wanted to use on my computer then transfer the picture. ok, i could deal with that. coloring the picture was ok. i expected it to be a little difficult because i have bigger fingers and long fingernails. image quality was stil good. now to the real problem for me. when i was done editing the picture and went to share it, a message popped up and said an the app had stopped unexpectedly. please try again. ok i tried again...and again, and again, and again...still the same message popped up each and everytime i tried to share it. i am very unsatisfied with this product. i am upset that amazon doesnt accept returns for these services. if it doesnt work the way its said to work, i should get my money back. even if it was only .99 cents.
11 comment| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2012
This doesn't work for me! Waste of money! I would like to have my money back since its not any good but this will not happen!
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2012
I love playing with pictures. This app made me hate it.
First of all I have a Kindle Fire, pretty big screen, not like a phone screen. Every time I tried to zoom the picture, it completly disappeared. Then using my pinky tried to color in, but pinky to fat I guess because it made the picture look like a 3 year old got a hold of your lipstick. Really to bad, as I paid, 10 minutes later I deleted. Do not buy!!!! q
on February 6, 2013
I really excited to use this app, but when I opened it and uploaded a photo I couldn't use it, there are no instructions, I tried everything I could to make my photo black and white and then make certain parts of the photo in color it wouldn't work. Of course I would've my money back, THIS APP SUCKS!!!
on October 14, 2012
Bad purchase;(. Dose not work !! Badly disappointed Want my money back but how do I get it back. I deleted it ! It kept telling me it could only do portraits but it wouldn't even do most of them. What is a person to do about this?
on October 14, 2012
I just got this app. I can not get it to work, Yes I can draw on my picture but fit an app you payed fot that is not worth it. I was hoping to do black and white with btight colors. It only gives you a few options. I was not able to do anything on this. I want my money back...Don' t BUY this. Not as advertises and no directions.
on April 24, 2012
when I use it, it never opens the pics! CREATE A BETTER APP THAT ACTUALLY WORKS WITH ALL PICS!!! That is the reason this is reviewed with 2 stars. when it worked on my kindle, then it was like 4.
on February 6, 2013
Doesn't work at all. Don't waste your money. Not worth a $1 headache. Too bad ther eis not a way to get your money back! Only a $1, but it's so bad I want the $1 back!
on November 21, 2012
Doesn't work. Don't even bother trying to make it work because it is just a waste of time. I spent more than an hour trying to work on it and noithing.