Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

Price:$9.98 - $15.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 7, 2013
These leggings are very comfortable & look great. They are mostly cotton, so they are also "breathable" for my skin.
on January 29, 2014
I like the hot pink "coral" color and I sized up. One size up, I liked how the bottom of the legs weren't skin tight, it's more flattering. They fit really nicely without much "stress stretch".

FIT: But the rise is low, way too low for me to be comfortable sleeping or doing yoga. Like plumbers b*** standing up low. Like if your bladder is full you don't want these on. I hoped if I sized up the rise would be OK, but it made no difference. The photos make it hard to tell so it should be in the description.

TAGS: There are 2 sewn-in tags: bulky brand tag says "imagenation", and another tag right in the crack with the size, fiber content (95% cotton and 5%spandex), and made in the U.S.
on October 28, 2013
Ordered these for my daughter, who wears an XXL in every other brand of leggings we've ever bought. These were so ridiculously small that I now wear them and normally I'm a large. The quality is good, but my rating is a 2 because the sizing was so far off. Decided it was easier for to keep them then return them.
on November 14, 2012
I'm 5'9" and have had the hardest time finding leggings that are long enough. I put these on and yes they are longer, but not long enough. I do not want to be wearing anklets, but leggings that can come down over my boots as well. They are an okay length for now, but I wish they were longer. Also, they are not very warm. I was freezing in them the day I wore them. Ultimately, I feel as though I spent way too much on these and I would suggest you keep looking for the right leggings for taller women.
on March 13, 2014
See through material, too stretchy and doesn't hold its shape. Long enough for my 5'8" frame, but just too see-through for me to wear in public. Color matches what's shown in picture.
on October 12, 2013
I love leggings and live in them during the winter and fall months these where so see through you could see my butt crack!!
on January 11, 2013
These are by far the best leggings. They are comfortable and warm not thin material like some leggings are. Great.
on March 20, 2013
great but, a little long for me. I am 5 foot 1 inch. next time i'll try the small. over all, I love them.
on December 5, 2012
Not too much to say about these except that they work. Nothing too special. They are just leggings. But the color is a really pretty red.
on April 23, 2015
I had the same issue with these leggings as someone else noted. Pretty much the exact same. I had previously bought the moon tree leggings in black and extra large just to be sure. They were still form fitting but had a lot of give and the elastic waist band didn't pinch. I bought the same ones in ash. However, they are not the same leggings at all. They are a different brand and a completely different fit. The waist band is too tight even at an extra large. (For reference, I am a size 10 in pants so I give myself normally a large in leggings, but when ordering online I take the safe bet towards extra large.) These gray leggings were wayyyyy too tight at the waist and too loose at the ankles. Product consistency is a major issue here and I am hesitant to order any more moon tree leggings, for fear that they will not actually be what I ordered.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse