5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Moontree Women's Cropped Ruffled Bolero (Apparel)
A lot of my work dresses have very small cap sleeves or no sleeves at all, and I needed something that was short (to not drape over full, 50s-style skirts) that would cover my arms a bit. I have broad shoulders and a 36" bust, so I ordered the large. It fits great and isn't tight in the arms, for me. The fabric is a good weight and the elastic/smocking is resilient but not too bunchy or tight. I washed it on cold, line dried, and then ironed it out without issue. I am going to order in other colors now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the color and the unusual fit, July 14, 2014
Love the color and the unusual fit. It does get a little scratchy along the neck, but only after a days wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 22, 2014
This fit even better than what I hoped! It's really comfortable and well made. And the color was perfect for what I was using it for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Its beautifull but small for me, January 23, 2014
It is very pretty but i want to return it back because it it tight to me near the arms :(
other than that very beautifull

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 29, 2013
The color is as shown, deep and bright. The material is good quality and holds the ruffle well. This is a good way to dress up any outfit quick and well.

5.0 out of 5 stars its awesome, November 14, 2013
my girlfriend loves this it goes with so many of her outfits looks great fits great and is of great quality, the shipping was amazingly fast got here in just over 24 hours was a total surprise. when my girl is happy so am i thank you

Moontree Women's Cropped Ruffled Bolero