Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Transformers Electronic Pinball Machine
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2007
I bought this pinball game as a Christmas gift for my son. Within the first hour of play, one of the spinning bumpers had fallen off its hinges, rendering the toy almost useless. I returned it to the place I purchased it and exchanged it for another one. The SAME THING happenned, but this time it took only 15 minutes to break! When I called the manufacturer for Customer Service (which is what the printed instructions ask you to do when there is a problem), they were completely unresponsive. This toy may attract your child's attention, due to the popularity of the movie. But if you buy this defective junk, you and your child will both be disappointed.
on December 28, 2007
My son's received this from Santa and played with it for ONE day! It is now broken and cannot be fixed, one of the bumbers inside came off. I have called several stores and cannot find a replacement. For the money you would think the thing would work for longer than ONE day! My boys are very disappointed, and so am I. Don't waste your money on this!!
on January 18, 2008
This product was of reasonably good quality and was easy to assemble, but...there were supposed to be four legs to this pin ball machine and the box contained only the rear two legs. In checking through all the documentation and e-mails concerning my order, there was no customer service phone number or any way to contact a real person. The only option offered was to send the whole thing back - not a good situation since this pin ball machine was ordered as a gift for my grandson.
on January 7, 2008
I put this together 2 days before Christmas, only to find that it didn't work. Complete junk. Then it cost 1/3 of the purchase price to ship it back for a refund. Avoid this item.