4.0 out of 5 stars Best addition to our family room, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Fred The Moose Recycled Cardboard Sculpture Brown Large (Kitchen)
Previously I purchased Bucky the deer for our family room. We have enjoyed him so much that I now have Fred the moose to adorn another wall in our family room. Fred was extremely easy to put together. If you can count, you can put any of the safari animals together. We purchased the large animal heads because our room is quite large. For a smaller space, they make Fred and Bucky in junior models. The price fits the product and they are all made out of recycled materials.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but still..., February 11, 2012
I bought this for myself as a christmas present. I knew it wasn't going to be big but I didn't quite realize how small it was going to be either.

Put together it's about 3 inches at the "mount" and sticks out from the wall about 5". I was deceived due to the necklaces hanging on the moose in the picture...my necklaces are obviously not children sizes so needless to say I was surprised when it came in a little manilla envelope. Overall though I am very happy and plan in the future to order the large size.

Easy to put together
Easy to hang
DON'T put jewelery on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2014
This thing is pretty cool in my apt!