4.0 out of 5 stars Nice
This is certainly a nice sports bottle (my wife wanted her own after trying mine). It's convenient to carry, easy to hold, and looks good (if that's important). The straw system is clever, but the draw was a little more difficult than I was expecting. It's not uncomfortable, but you have to want to drink; it's not going to come shooting out of the straw...
Published on November 25, 2007 by Tim Hibbetts

2.0 out of 5 stars the name must be selling this product
Even though the product description said this would not leak, it did. It was purchased for a lunchbox water bottle. It left puddles in the lunchbox. Would not recommend. Very frustrating!
Published on September 17, 2008 by MoMom

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 25, 2007
Tim Hibbetts (All over the United States) - See all my reviews

Overall, very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best water bottles!, November 21, 2007
Starina5 "starina5" (Upper Montclair, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
We have a bunch of these water bottles, including the .5 liter size for our 21 month old son (who dislikes sippy cups). Easy to use and clean, we decided upon using these in conjunction with filtered water and kicked the bottled water habit for good! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle , but hard to drink things cold!, January 8, 2008
Tiffany Faggins (Dallas, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
I love this bottle, it's the perfect size and shape for the cup holder in my car. I only wish I could drink cold things out of it, things you like to drink with ice are impossible to drink out of this because the bite valve makes you use your teeth and ice cold drinks on your teeth are painful! other than that this is a great item, people ask me where I get it all the time and then days later they bring their's to work with them to show me. I work with a lot of nurses in the ICU at Children's in dallas,tx so we rarely have things that bring a smile to our face, this does the job! It's almost like my cell phone can't leave home without it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars like it for running and for work, November 22, 2007
Southern swamp "smaragd" (Mobile, AL United States) - See all my reviews
I have tried a number of different bottles and this one is the best. I work at times around sensitive electronic equipment and this bottle is safe, it absolutely does not leak. I like the bottle for running shorter distances, I use a camelbak back pack for longer distances. I have no complaints. Be sure to wash it, especially the tube if you put anything other than water in it, like juice.

5.0 out of 5 stars BPA free and fits in cup holder, June 19, 2008
A. MacKay (Warner Robins, GA USA) - See all my reviews
After reading about the BPA problem, I decided to replace my 25 oz Camelbak bottle with the smaller 16 oz BPA free bottle. This size fits in the car cup holder which was a problem with the 25 oz size. The toggle top is easy to use and I never have leaks with the screw on top. The smaller size keeps water colder and a bottle sleeve fits on the bottom to keep the water cold. I use it all day from the gym to the computer desk. It will also fit in my purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BPA free waterbottle: perfect "in between size", January 2, 2009
Not too big, not too small: just right! I love this size of bottle by Camelback, but also have the larger 1l size for longer trips. This .5l size fits into every car coffee cup holder I've tried (lots of rentals). The sturdy loop at the top enables me to clip it (with separate carbiner clip) onto my carry on, take it to the airport empty, fill before flight. Perfect. DOES NOT LEAK. Replacement caps, straws & lids are available separately & lots of other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and my water was still cool after 1 hour in FL., July 25, 2011
Great bottle, fits perfectly into my bottle holder. Although I was a little skeptical with buying black (color of my bike), I still bought them without much expectations that my water would still be cold/cool. After approx 45 minutes and 1 hour into my ride, the water was still refreshing and cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, July 11, 2007
I have been looking for a new water bottle, and was getting frustrated that I could not find exactly what I wanted (small size, easy to grip, w/ straw). This product is exactly what I needed to be able to bring with me when I exercise- not too cumbersome, not too hard to use when in motion. It is good quality, so I am not worried about it breaking or wearing down any time soon. I would highly recommend that if you need a compact, user-friendly waterbottle when you're on the run, you buy this product!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Top breaks (as others have stated) - Redesign coming in 2012, November 22, 2011
I've purchased 7 Better Bottles in the past couple years. 4 tops have broken -- exactly in the manner that many other reviewers have described.

I called up Camelbak customer service, and before I could even finish my story, the rep kindly interjected and said, "Let me cut to the chase. The tops break. There's a redesign coming next year. In the meantime, let me send you new tops."

Well, I could end the story here with a statement that Camelbak has great customer support!

But it doesn't actually end here.

Instead of opting for a set of free Better Bottle replacement tops, I asked the rep instead for CamelBak Kids' bottle tops with longer straws. Why? Because my two children, who have a tendency to break things that they use every day, all day, have NEVER broken a Kids' Bottle. Camelbak Kids' Bottle tops do not break like Better Bottle tops do!

So, if you too have a broken Better Bottle top, I would suggest calling Camelbak customer service and asking for a Kids' Bottle top while you wait for the redesigned Better Bottle top to become available in 2012.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been looking for a waterbottle for a while..., February 21, 2011
I'm constantly on the go for my job as a dog walker and needed something smaller and no-fuss to keep my hands free. This water bottle is perfect to take with me on my walks - just one hand to pop up the bite valve and take a sip so I don't have to stop and mess with a lid to unscrew. I haven't had leaking problems and the .5L is a great size.

Rate and Discover Movies