Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: One SizeColor: BlackPackage Type: Standard PackagingChange

on February 21, 2015
This doesn't last long. I bought just last year and now it will not charge at all. And I'm out of country where I needed it most.
on September 24, 2012
I just want to state up front that if you really want/need this then purchase through the Morphie site, or go into a authorized retailer where you can return it if needed. This is not a You-Get-What-You-Pay-For scenario, as I paid full price, but I'm fairly convinced that this reseller is hoking bad units.

I noticed things weren't right the first time that I used it. It could barely charge my phone back to 50% from under 10%, and has under performed each time since. We tested the pack on a phone that has had exceptional results on a REAL Morphie JPP (at least 2 full charges from near-dead battery). Again, this JPP could only muster about 50% before it's own battery failed.

When I compared my purchase to the ones at this page, my markings are consistent with the fake one. The fact that there's even a web-site needed for this product should be justification enough to lead you to to get the genuine article.
[...]
on February 1, 2015
It's February, 2015. This was my 2nd Mophie. It's a great product, I find it incredibly useful, and it doesn't bother me at all that it adds a little extra weight. HOWEVER, this is my 2nd Mophie not because I changed phones, but because it lasts about 18 months, then needs to be replaced. My previous Mophie lasted the same amount of time. The switch on the first one stopped working after 17 months. Now, when i flip the switch on the latest Mophie, it starts charging, then abruptly stops, then starts again, then stops, then starts again...you get the picture...non-stop. SO, now i'm forced to say that i probably won't get another because it's silly to spend $50+ every 18 months for a product that should last longer. My wife's on her 3rd Mophie in 4 years, but she's pretty clumsy, so i can't say that we've had the exact same issues, but hers have ceased working in about the same amount of time. Hope this review helps.
on July 15, 2012
I will never pay that much for a juice pack again the prongs that are used to charge this produce broke the second day I had it.
on December 28, 2013
ANKER is my favorite product - hell, favorite purchase - of 2013. If you have an iPhone and leave the house for more than, say, 3 hours - you know the importance of a good portable charger. Well ANKER has some GREAT ones. Each has 5-10 times the charging power as a comparably sized Mophie device - and is 50-70% less expensive. (ie Anker's cheapest model is $29.99 and charges 3-4 phones in a cycle - Mophie's $49.99 model gives an "emergency" charge - 12% of one phone - this is not a joke. Well it IS a joke - but it's not a lie. Mophie is THE worst.) Newer Anker models offer up to 10 charges a cycle and can do a couple phones at once. Great for boosting the battery level (and spirits) of your whole late-night crew. Anker uses your phone's USB cord so it's compatible with virtually everything. I know, it sounds like I work for ANKER - I swear I don't. I just want people to realize how great this product is!!!!
on June 5, 2012
This stop charging the phone after 3 month sent to mopey for repair and was told this was a knock off and they could not fix it
on October 11, 2012
A friend showed me his Mophie on an Iphone 4 in May and I had to have one. Placed my order immediately with AMAZON and until past week or so have been totally satisfied. In past week when I plug the charger cord in it is wobbly and I had to use scotch tape to tape it in at a proper angle to get it charging.

After reading reviews in AMAZON I see this is not a unique problem. Just emailed Mophie with copy of my Amazon invoice of June 2 asking for a replacement. I returned the Mophie battery to Mophie.

Mophie checked out the item and concluded it was a counterfeit product. They did not make it. It was shipped by an Amazon Vendor, not directly by Amazon. Mophie sent it back to me and I contacted Amazon and on the 2nd customer person I was satisfied by them sending me direct from Amazon a Mophie that should be the real deal. I returned the counterfeit to Amazon to deal with.
on November 20, 2013
lasted just past the 30 day warranty, then stopped working. Contacted the company, nada. So annoying and not worth the money.
on December 30, 2013
This is the second Mophie I have purchased. I was happy to see that it came in purple, so I gave it to my daughter for Christmas. She put it on her phone and she immediately noticed something wasn't right. The buttons for the volume would not work. The button that covers the power button did not line up with the power button on the iPhone and it kept turning off the phone. The "Mophie" also kept taking screen shots of her phone. When she turned the battery on to charge her phone, the phone became extremely hot. We looked up what real Mophie packaging and product specifications should be and also compared it to my real Mophie. The packaging was slightly different, the font was different, and it just didn't look the same as it should. Although we cannot be 100% certain, it seems the Mophie we received was fake. It did not work at all like the Mophie that I have, which is wonderful.
on February 12, 2012
I received this item in early September of last year and really liked it. Worked great and like the entire feel of the battery case on my iPhone 4. However, in January 2012 I noticed that I was having a problem charging it with the mini USB plug and it got progressively worse by the day to the point that only will charged if I wedge the cord in a certain way and not move it. I contacted Mophie and gave them my serial number. Then, they asked for a photo of the serial number which was odd and came back with the following:
"Unfortunately we will not be able to replace that case as it is not authentic. It is a counterfeit. You will need to contact the seller who you purchased the case from for your options." I contacted the seller F.J.&E. Enterprises LLC, and haven't heard from them yet. In the meantime I would suggest anyone considering buying this device to directly from Mophie.