Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Moral Principles in Education
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 4, 2012
John Dewey is without a doubt America's most profound philosopher to date. I have many of his books and I incorporate his theories on philosophy of education and art into my own daily practices of progressive pragmatic philosophy of education and art.
on September 2, 2013
The more I read Dewey's work the more I am saddened and dismayed that this man's work has shaped education in the US. This book continues to clarify his Marxist positions about education and social engineering.
on June 9, 2013
John Dewey stands shoulder and above many "experts" on education. World has changed since his time, but I found his books and essays absolutely essential for those interesting in history of education and eo ipso development of our civilization. Although I personally disagree with many of his views presented in this and other publications, I have found his ideas valuable background to my own thinking on the various aspects of education in the post- information technology revolution.
on January 7, 2014
This offering provides a very concise and succinct interpretation on the role of morals in the educational setting as seen by one of the greatest American philosophers, John Dewey.
on April 5, 2013
Delivered in a timely fashion just as promised. Quality satisfactory just as promised. I recommend this dealer for your product needs.
on February 9, 2015
Morals are obviously necessary in education, but there is some difficulty in how to teach them in the classroom. Next.
on September 14, 2013
If you're at all interested in education or education policy, any book by John Dewey would be a must read!
on October 26, 2014
A clasic of frre thinking