- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Clearfield; large type edition edition (August 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0806302925
- ISBN-13: 978-0788422591
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,105,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Moravians in North Carolina (4860) large type edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
But even with no family connections, this is a good history of the area including Old Salem and the Moravians.
CHAPTERS: Genetics and the Sense of Self, The Predictive Power of Genetic Knowledge, Expanding the Impact of Genetic Knowledge: Mass Genetic Screening, Legislative Remedies to Abuses of Genetic Knowledge, Heredity Under Control, Nature and Nurture Revisited, The Limits of Genetic Causation, Cutting Through Genetic Determinism, From Clockwork to Quantum, Humanizing the Genetic Enterprise.
Whether you agree with the author or not, this is a valuable survey of the subject and issues.