Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 2, 2009
I already have the first DVD and it began to work as soon as we started with it. The key is staying consistent, which is something hubby and myself need to work on. The second video is just as great as the first and something our ADD son desperately needs. I'm so glad I found out about these videos. They are so worth the money and I think Dr. Phelan is a great guy! Wish I could speak with him in person.
on August 8, 2009
This DVD was informative and easy to watch. It provided good info and common sense approaches to managing childrens behavior and having fun with your kids. Watching this helped me to feel like I had some skills already and learn a new way to use them.
on October 10, 2010
These videos are very helpful if followed according to the instructions. If parents will be consistent and keep quiet during the administration of the consequences and be liberal with praise, it is a very good and easy to use method.
on March 8, 2012
123 Magic was recommended and has become a miracle in our family. The insight and common sense approach to a child's and therefore their family's behavours is doable, approachable and changes lives. Such an easy solution to problems that appear insolvable. Attitude change! The best! Buy it - it will change your lives.
on July 27, 2013
As school psychologist, I frequently recommend that parents should read/watch Thomas Phelan's 1-2-3 Magic books and DVD's. I also have the teacher-version and loan them to teachers in my schools, too because they work!
on January 31, 2016
This book and DVD changed our lives!!!! I can't say enough about this program. No matter how headstrong or challenging your toddler is, if you apply these principles consistently with love, your child will become that perfect kid who listens, is respectful, and behaves. And the best part is, they are happier than ever before. And you will be too!!!
on March 27, 2015
this is the most amazing method! the speaker is interesting and funny, mostly because he speaks the truth. this method of discipline establishes who is in charge while keeping the child's self esteem intact and immeasurably decrease fiction between parents and children. I highly recommned it!
on June 15, 2013
This DVD needs to accompany the first one because it refers to it a lot. Good for therapists to use with parents having issues with kids. It's a bit out of date and the first 5 or 6 minutes are pointless. However, it does have some really good tools for parents to use. I am an MFT and I use it in sessions at times.
on April 22, 2013
1, 2, 3 magic is such a great way to help people deal with children without spanking. If you are a foster parent this is a very big help. :)
on April 23, 2014
Loving to hear more 123 magic (about how to START behaviors with kids) 123 Magic works WONDERFULLY on stopping behaviors, so I'm excited to try out some of Phelan's ideas on how to start behaviors like brushing teeth, going to bed etc.