Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: More Birds Diamond Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Seven Feeding Stations, 30 Fluid Ounce Capacity
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2012
BEST FEEDER to date, although it took 3 differnet shipments to finally receive one product undamaged at red base/perch!!! I contacted morebirds.com because of damaged red base/perch (amazon/ozbo did refund all $ but would not sent third shipment) and fortunately the CEO sent me two feeders for free (evethough I only needed the top portion of the red base/perch). Great customer service! I must say that my HUMMINGBIRDS love this feeder, I have had seven hummingbirds feeding at the same time with this feeder and have to refill every 3-4 days!
Pros:
-large mouth making it easy to clean
-hard plastic bottom is two pieces (red top and clear bottom) and completely dissassembles for easy cleaning
-holds 32 ounces!
-does not leak in windy conditions
-7 perches, not six
-ant moat
Cons: (only including this so maybe one day the BEST EVER feeder will be made!)
-plastic bottom (carcinogenic?)
-clear glass, not red (so clear nector can be used, avoiding red dye)
It comes with hook that i replaced with stainless steel s-binder to hang
Hope this was helpful to all :)
on May 11, 2012
I've had and have several feeders but they all leak. Usually when it's windy, but still can spring one at any time. This feeder does not leak. Seats 8 so there are plenty of seats for all. The hummers drink it down so fast I thought they were leaking also but happily, the little guys were just thirsty. The best feeder I've ever come across. Easy to clean due to the wide mouth, and simple design. No flowers that come off and get lost or broken. Getting 3 more and getting rid of two that are leaking so bad I have to replace the juice every day. Getting too spendy. Love this feeder and would recommend it to anyone living in a windy area.
on May 15, 2012
this looked like a great feeder at first, but less than a year later the plastic on top rotted out and broke off and the feeder was shattered when it fell. if you own one of these feeders the best thing you can do is set up a strong wire through the hole on top, it will save your feeder .
on January 29, 2013
Absolutely the best hummer feeder I've ever had and a fantastic price. I have several of these and love to give it as a gift. It's wide mouth, easy to clean, base disassembles easily for cleaning, too. The only problem is with Amazon's packing. I've been sent 4 of these in the last week or so and 3 bases of the 4 were broken. I tried to return it for a replacement but received this from Amazon earlier today:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear the replacement More Birds Diamond Hummingbird Feeder, Glass and Plastic Feeder with 6 Feeding Stations, 30-Ounce Capacity had the same problem as your first order. This usually doesn't happen. Since it's likely another replacement would arrive damaged, I won't trouble you with another replacement.

I've requested a full refund to your credit card in the amount of $18.36. This refund will appear as a credit on your billing statement in the next 2-3 business days. Please go ahead and return the wrong item--we'll pay for return shipping.

There's no need to return the broken More Birds Diamond Hummingbird Feeder, Glass and Plastic Feeder with 6 Feeding Stations, 30-Ounce Capacity . You can dispose of it at your convenience.

While we investigate the problems you experienced, the item will be unavailable for purchase from Amazon.com. However, you may be able to purchase it from another seller on our website. If you see this item offered by Amazon.com again in the future, you'll know we've fixed the problem.

Again, I'm really sorry about this. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

So. . . I get my money back but I don't get a feeder which was a gift for a friend. If Amazon simply removed the base from the glass and wrapped the base separately from the glass and laid the base flat in the box (instead of attached to the glass), all would arrive safely and would certainly save Amazon lots of return shipping costs.

UPDATE: January 31, 2013 - Yesterday I saw this great feeder was still being offered by Amazon even though the email above states it would be removed from the site. So, I figured I'd order that gift I wanted. It just came today (I love Prime) and guess what. You got it, the base is broken in 2 places! This makes 4 of the 5 I've gotten that have been broken.

AMAZON, really???? What part of "remove the base from the glass cylinder and pack base flat" do you not understand? Is it robots that are packing these feeders and it's not possible to program them to do this? I'm returning this one right now. I still don't have that birthday gift for my friend

UPDATE February 4, 2013 - Just received my 6th feeder and I didn't even have to unwrap it to know that it's also broken in several places. This makes 5 out of 6 that are broken. This experience probably qualifies for a Guinness World Record or a Ripley's Believe It or Not. I'll request another refund and another feeder. If I ever get an unbroken feeder, my friend had better like her birthday gift. Just in case, I need a backup gift plan. . .

UPDATE February 14, 2013 - I decided to give Ozbo on Amazon a try in order to get this feeder for my friend. Even though I had to pay shipping, it was a little less than the ones direct from Amazon with Prime free shipping. It arrived a day early in a larger box than Amazon used, NO bubble wrap, but plenty of brown paper around it. It was NOT broken! It took 3 days to ship and then a week to get here, but it arrived in 1 piece! Yay!

The boxes Amazon used to ship this feeder were not much larger than the feeder. The feeder was bubble-wrapped, and on some of the shipments some packing air bags material was used on either the bottom or the top, but never both or the sides. It wouldn't take much pressure on the box to break the little plastic rings where the birds land and that's exactly what happened each time. This is still the best feeder on the market for hummingbirds.
review image review image
55 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2012
It took about three days for the hummingbirds to start enjoying their new feeder and now there are several who make regular visits for a refreshing stop-over. I also notice that because of the several feeding stations on this one, which are well separated, they seem to share the feeder more willingly than with other feeders. It is also easy to clean and get right back out there so there is minimal disruption to their routine. Otherwise they seem to have a way of letting me know that they expect better attention to their needs!Betcha didn't know that hummingbirds can communicate with humans...Just observe and learn grasshopper.
on August 13, 2012
I liked the glass container because it was really easy to clean. However, two of the plastic landing rings were broken off when I received it. I had read a review that said that happened to them also so I wasn't too surprised when mine arrived damaged. I kept it because of the easy cleaning feature. Yesterday when I took it down to clean and refill, the plastic ring on the lid broke off. I had this less than two months and had to throw it away because I can't hang it up now. The cheapest plastic I have ever seen for any type of a bird feeder!
on August 1, 2012
This hummingbird feeder is easy to clean and for some reason, it's the favorite feeder of the hummingbird population at our house. It holds more liquid than the other feeders we have, but it always goes dry first. I also like the fact that it's mainly made of glass, because plastic off-gases and poly-carbons leach out into liquids when sitting in the hot sun.

On the negative side, it was not packed very well and I'm amazed it wasn't broken. I can easily see why other reviews said that the feeder was broken when they received it. However, I'll be taking the chance and ordering more of these feeders soon because the feeder itself is great.
on August 22, 2012
Damaged and unusable upon receipt. I'm not too surprised, considering others have mentioned this issue, but guess I was hoping the sellers would have figured out by now how to rectify the issue so I could get this feeder in one piece... no such luck.

Two of the feeder stands were broken off, and several other cracks in the base; it will have to be returned and I haven't decided yet whether to give it another chance on a second shipment.

Agree with other reviews that say the plastic on the bottom is super low quality... even the plastic part on the top is a better, tougher-grade plastic, so not sure what the manufacturer was thinking.
on July 9, 2012
This particular feeder is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The six feeding stations are spaced far enough apart to enable more than enough feeding ports. Soon perhaps the hummers will socialize with one another and be less territorial. This feeder provides for all! The feeder is easy to clean which is awesome! The perches look comfortable. My direct quote would be: "If I were a hummingbird, I'd certainly go to this feeder!"
on July 31, 2013
We have just purchased 4 more of these.... they are 1) VERY easy to clean 2) VERY fast to fill (wide mouth so no funnels)

We had 2 units from last year... sun broke down the plastic on the top mount... called the "dealer" they sent ALL new lids as they realized there was a problem with the older units and an issue with UV damage...... We have about 3 dozen birds daily.... and these make the fills very easy... about every 4th or 5th fill... they come down for a cleaning....

BEST we have found so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!