Shipping Wars 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Two Halves of the Same Willie Handyman" Roy gets in a heap of trouble after he saws a giant Willie Mays sculpture in half while "Cowgirl" Jennifer deals with a sobbing customer who is sad to see his prized possession go.
2. The King and His Axe Chris and Robbie transport two pieces of music history owned by "The King" himself. With a load that is slowing him down, Jarrett races against the clock to get to a restaurant opening in time.
3. Love at First Flight Marc runs into some bad weather that takes a toll on an exposed, custom-built hot rod. Jarrett just barely squeezes three chicken coops into his trailer.
4. One Crystal Short of a Geode "Big Rig" driver, Marc Springer, gets more than he bargained for when he comes toe to toe with an irate customer. "Rookie" Jarrett manages to barely pass a customer inspection after delivering two unique sculptures to a museum.
5. From Sphere to Infinity & Beyond Roy shows his softer side by offering to deliver a coin-operated ride to a boy who just lost his father. Chris and Robbie run into some legal troubles when they are pulled over in Arizona.
6. Chicken Ship Jennifer tries to get a sensitive parrot to his owner before depression sets in and Roy run gets delayed after his truck breaks down.
7. Mud Bug Boggie "Big Rig" Marc hits a violent hailstorm while transporting an enormous trolley bus that might just be over the height limit. Jennifer fights the scorching summer sun while she races to get 400 lbs. of live crawfish on ice to a restaurant opening.
8. Not with a Whimper but a Bang The Hotshot Couple" catch a bad flu en route to the pickup of a state-of-the-art nuclear bomb shelter and Chris butts heads with the seller on the loading of the oversized bunker.
9. Planes, Pains, and a Spire of Flames Jennifer troubleshoots the biggest load of her career--a Mini Max Airplane--that tests her patience. Marc doesn't have a minute to spare or he'll suffer huge consequences with this high dollar load.
10. Flux Capacity Roy's truck comes to a screeching halt when it breaks down for the last time while Jarrett delivers a $150,000 restored Delorean to a nit-picking customer.
11. Wheels of Misfortune Jarrett endures the worst load of his career with a carriage too large for his trailer while Jennifer must hire out help to assist with the loading of a carnival ride.
12. Wings, A Prayer, and a Know-It-All Chris and Robbie do their first "motherload" -- a vintage DC-7 Airplane -- while Roy helps a community to rebuild their homes after the devastating Bastrop, Texas fires.
13. Big Idea, Bad Idea Chris and Robbie haul an enormous spider to an amusement park with a strict delivery schedule. The precariously positioned arachnid requires reinforcements to ensure its safety, putting the young couple to work.
14. Cruisin' for a Bruisin Jennifer has two days to get a six-layer wedding cake to a reception completely in tact. After picking up a Bozo the Clown arcade game, she books it to get to the wedding in time, but when she arrives, the pastry chefs do not like what they see.
15. More Bullship Cowgirl" Jennifer must call Roy in for help with some wild bucking bulls. Chris and Robbie bust their trailer with an overweight houseboat. Jennifer gets asked to take six more bulls than the three she originally bid on.
16. Safari So Good Marc goes up against an unrealistic deadline when his truck gives out and Jarrett panics when he is stopped for transporting stolen property.
17. Geometrically Challenged Jennifer picks up a small racing boat in California and has a series of bad experiences that brings her to tears before she even crosses the state line. Jarrett digs himself into a financial hole after some bad measurements.
18. Return to Send-Arrrggghhh! Chris and Robbie play Robin Hood when delivering some faulty children s toys back to the manufacturer. Roy shows off his daredevil skills and then must fight through a knee injury to deliver a cumbersome, human sized wooden hamster wheel.
19. The Carney Code Jarrett questions his ability to ship a very rare electric sports car cross country alongside a precariously-placed hunk of metal.
20. Frankenship Horrors Chris and Robbie win a creepy load of horror memorabilia but the real scare comes when the cargo is twice as big as they agreed on. Roy thinks he has plenty of time to haul a trailer full of rare film prints to Austin in time for a movie screening.
21. Damaged Goods Jarrett sinks to a new low in his negotiating skills when he fails to deliver a trailer-load of surfboards on time and the customer demands a discount. Marc takes on a Monster Truck only to find there are no "travel wheels," making the load oversized.
22. Candy, Karma, and Catastrophes Roy cracks a smile during a ride on a submersible boat he ships, but the grin turns to a grimace when the boat threatens to blow-up his trailer en route.
23. Rock 'em, Sock 'em, Ride 'em, Drop 'em Jarrett fails to impress his customer with his packaging skills of a life size Rock em Sock em Robots game and then nabs a hot rod casket to make some extra cash
24. The Good, The Bad, and the Evel Marc re-lives his childhood obsession when he arranges to transport Evel Knievel s original tractor trailer.
25. Warheads and Gearheads Roy, the "Handyman", busts out some serious loading skills for a dining table made from a 57 Chevy and a huge, vintage penny arcade sign. Chris and Robbie pull their heaviest load to date--a giant, ominous-looking, nuclear missile.
26. Tyrannosaurus Hex The pressure is on when Jennifer has to help package and transport a model ship, 10 years in the making while Jarrett gets creative to load up a crate of priceless dinosaur fossils 65 million years in the making.
|Starring||Jennifer Brennan, Roy Garber|
|Supporting actors||Jarrett Joyce, Marc Springer|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Brooke Butner, Graham Davidson, Rachel Grow, Marla Quintana, Drew Saplin, Michel Orion Scott, Dwight Yao|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Interesting, but the attitudes of some are to immature and gets old. Just something different to watch that not violent.Published 1 month ago by John Schneider
I like this show a lot. If you liked the first season then you'll like the second season. They added a couple of new shippers to this season.Published 4 months ago by Steve Talamantes