Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: No More Hot Flashes... And Even More Good News
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 27, 2008
If you are going to buy one book to get you through adult female issues - this is it. I had to have a hysterectomy at 46, purchased this book and followed its guidelines and information about hysterectomies. I reviewed what would be the best results for my own situation, discussed it with my doctor -- and took the supplements and other advice. My GYN said he'd never heard of the book - I bought HIM a copy - but that he had never had someone come through this surgery and 'bounce back' as quickly as I did. I have purchased and given away dozens of this book, to friends and relatives going through menopause or having a hysterectomy. buy it! You will be glad and be busy handing it out to your friends as well!
on July 25, 2001
This book contains good, useful information that I was unable to find in other books on the same subject.
The cautions are excellent (e.g., get a biopsy before using drug therapies) and some of the strategies that work (e.g., taking Prometrium for the first 12 days of the month) seem to be little known - my own G.P. never suggested it.
on February 26, 1999
I have found this book very informative. Well written and Dr. Budoff touches all the bases of women health. Good for her.