Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 13, 2012
Overall, the Sing Along CD is our silly fun favorite, great for car trips and such. "Dog Gone Dog" is our fave on this disc. But the rest of the disc simply isn;t as fun and catchy and smile-inducing as Sing Along or any of the other Caspar Babypants CDs. That said, our whole family loves Caspar. Great lyrics, fun music that mom and dad dig and yet which engages and entertains our 4 year old. Doesn't make you want to slap anybody, either. And with kiddie tunes..... Well, you know.
on December 12, 2009
Great songs and you get a lot of them, too. They're funny, catchy and not-at-all annoying. In fact they're quite the opposite. Even though it's a kid's album, I think I enjoy it just as much as my son does. My son especially loves "Dog gone gone dog gone." These days with the ability to buy and download individual songs, I rarely download entire albums. But with this album, we loved all 20 songs so I downloaded the whole thing for my son.
on August 12, 2012
This is a wonderful music album. It was my son's all time favorite. We even found ourselves singing along. We have given it as gift to almost everyone we know with kids and hear nothing but praise. As a teacher and a parent I highly recommend this music to any child and adult for that matter :)
on January 15, 2013
I love Casper Babypants albums. My 18 month old daughters do too. We have almost all the albums and they get so excited when I ask them if they want some music. They dance and have a great time to the songs here.
on June 12, 2010
We purchased this CD after my daughter heard "Dog Gone" on an XM station and laughed through the whole song. I purchased the CD due to a deperately needed break from the Momma Mia soundtrack. My daughter (age 3) absolutely LOVES every song, and my husband and I really like it too. We can all listen to the whole thing from beginning to end, although we each have our favorites! It is great kids music that parents can actually enjoy too!
on December 8, 2013
Listened to them in Kirkland, WA when my daughter was young. They are a fantastic band that has really grown. Some bands get old after there first couple, Casper Babypants is constantly great.
on September 16, 2013
My 2 year old and 5 year old really enjoy this and ask for anything from "Caspar" when we are in the car. It is upbeat and enjoyable for both kids and adults.
on November 13, 2015
My grandson just puts "Run Baby Run" on repeat continuously. Are there any other songs on the disc. We may never know. Grammy and Granddad like it too!
on April 22, 2011
The music is fun and easy to sing along with, even for my 2 1/2 year . Everyone who has ever ridden in our car and heard this CD has aquired it.
on November 19, 2013
My 2 year old loves Caspar Babypants. Her favorite is "Run baby". It doesn't get too old too quickly like many toddler cds.