Keeping Up With the Kardashians 9 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. We're Having a Baby In the season eight premiere, Kim Kardashian learns the gender of her baby with boyfriend Kanye West.
2. Enough Is Enough Kris comes under fire from the tabloids, Brody wrestles with not having Bruce around as a kid, and Rob tackles his weight issues.
3. Agree to Disagree The Kardashian-Jenner household is divided when the conversation of gun ownership comes up.
4. Papa, Can You Hear Me? The family enlists the help of Brandon Jenner to get Bruce to acknowledge his hearing problem.
5. I Will Fix You Kris worries about Rob's recent behavior and takes steps to help him.
6. Some Moms Just Wanna Have Fun Kim and Kourtney bond over baby stuff, while inadvertently ignoring Khloe.
7. Home Is Where Your Mom Is Kim discovers her house will still be under construction when her baby is due--so Kris offers up the Jenner home as a substitute.
8. Greece Is the Word The Kardashians and Jenners plan a trip to Greece--but no family vacation is without drama!
9. Greece Him Up Kris uses the family vacation as an opportunity to reconnect with Brody.
10. Opa! The Kardashian-Jenner clan faces more drama in the third leg of their vacation in Greece.
11. Life's a Beach (House) The Kardashian-Jenner house is packed with people as Kim moves in--and Kendall and Kylie move out!
12. Kris's Mother-in-Law Kris worries about a visit with Bruce's mom, Esther, who she's never had a good relationship with.
13. The Kardashian Chainsaw Massacre Rob takes up a shocking hobby, and Kim pranks her family into eating placenta.
14. Backdoor Bruiser Scott and Kourtney film a fake sex tape dressed up as Kris and Bruce.
15. Baby Shower Blues Kim doesn't want a baby shower, so her family plans one behind her back.
16. More to the Story Khloe's sisters are pressuring her to focus on having kids--while Bruce is on her case about training her puppy.
17. Paparazzi and Papas As Kim's due date approaches, the paparazzi gets more out of hand.
18. All Signs Point to North Kim delivers baby North West five weeks early! Witness one of the biggest days in Kardashian history.
19. Close Encounters of the Kardashian Kind Bruce invites all of the kids along on a camping trip to Nevada. Kris relishes in her new talk show.
20. Kylie's Sweet 16 In the season finale, Kylie decides to plan her party without Kris--and Rob has a serious conversation with Khloe.
102. A Very Merry Christmas In this special episode, the Kardashians gear up for the holidays and shoot their annual famous Christmas card photo.
Ryan Seacrest with The Kardashians At a private dinner hosted by Ryan Seacrest, the Kardashian and Jenner clan set the record straight on what they really think of one another.
Oh, please take this off the tv. I saw this and couldn't believe people actually live this way for money. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lisa Leitch
I'm not a person to watch reality shows but this one is addictive. Despite what some people say about them, I found it super funny and real. Very United family. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Samis Nagel
My wife watches this horrible garbage, Chris jener should have swallowed...the world would be better off if she did. Your welcome worldPublished 3 months ago by Jeremy R.
If you want to numb your brain this is for you, don't waste you time on this drivel. more wordsPublished 3 months ago by Michael S Arrington
It is way too expensive and a couple episodes are missing. Giving a one star because the quality was good.Published 5 months ago by Annie Nguyen
I really liked Keeping up with the Kardashians about 6 seasons ago. The plot is never changing and it's always such super high drama for a bunch of rich people. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Brenda A. Keller
little disappointed, same stuff, they working to hard to make it seem like everyday life. It all seems to be just for show. I have stopped watching them after this.Published 6 months ago by Caroline Connor
what can i say it's the best garbage tv ever! how can you not watch this classic american show? awesome!Published 6 months ago by Robert D Peterson