4.0 out of 5 stars Good Magazine, But Expensive Subscription (Update!)
Published on October 22, 2012 by Joy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good kindle magazine
This magazine is difficult to read in the Kindle format with out opening individual articles. Type is small and the layout is too cluttered.
Published 9 months ago by momenterralee

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Magazine, But Expensive Subscription (Update!), October 22, 2012
This review is from: More (Kindle Edition)
I got the free version and liked it enough to try it again. Second issue skewed too much for the below 35 audience, which disappointed me. Women over 40 still spend a lot of money on clothing and most of us look normal, not like stick bugs. The publisher (and fashion industry) should start paying attention to this. I might try it again in the future, but not right now. The final problem and probably the one that tilted against subscribing was the price. It was just too high for a paperless magazine. The public aren't idiots. We know the print version costs more to make. Why make the electronic version just as expensive?

Update!
Since I wrote my initial review of the magazine, the price has been lowered. It is now being offered at a much more reasonable price and the issues I have seen have been much better. I have now subscribed for the year and look forward to future issues. This should be a warning to other publishers - people buy the KF to avoid the cost of the print issue, not to mention the waste of paper. There are several magazines I will not buy until I can subscribe at a reasonable price without having to also receive the print version.

Good for More for lowering their price and maintaining their focus on their core readership!

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite magazine, May 31, 2012
This review is from: More (Kindle Edition)
More magazine is the only magazine I read. The articles are well written. I actually read the pages that include new products for skin and hair care. It is geared toward the older female. I enjoy the seasonal helpful hints on what to wear when you are seearching for sophisticated looks not your grandma styles or your teeny bopper spandex where is the rest of that dress look. Yes I am a grandmother but no I am not going to advertise the frumpy look just because I own the title.

4.0 out of 5 stars More for my age, November 19, 2012
This review is from: More (Kindle Edition)
I have seriously cut my subscriptions because as I age, fewer articles, fashion, and ads apply to my interests in many of the magazines. MORE is designed for women over forty. Good idea!

4.0 out of 5 stars MORE, August 14, 2013
This review is from: More (Kindle Edition)
I was pleased with my first ever More magazine, Most of the popular magazines these days are marketed to younger females. Since I am a 60+ woman, I found this issue refreshingly focused on the more mature woman, but still interesting enough for the younger female as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Down to earth and realistic, October 8, 2012
This review is from: More (Kindle Edition)
I love this magazine. I have been reading it since it came into publication. It's down to earth, realistic, and inspiring. The only issue I have about the magazine is that it claims to tell woment to enjoy growing older, however, every other advertisement is about some anti-age cream.

What an oxymoron! Other than that, I am enjoy my paper and digital editions alot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely done, September 12, 2012
Suzanne (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More (Kindle Edition)
This was my first read through of "More" Magazine, and I liked it. The articles were well written and ideas were fresh. I did purchase an electronic version for my Kindle, which sometimes made it difficult to read small print without enlarging a few times. Just an inconvenient method, but took nothing away from the quality of the magazine.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great magazine for over 40, August 14, 2013
This review is from: More (Kindle Edition)
I love this magazine. In this time of my life I don't need all the child rearing articles in alot of the other women's magazines and all the makeup and fashion tips are age appropriate!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this magazine, October 7, 2012
This review is from: More (Kindle Edition)
This magazine has wonderful articles for women over 40. I like to go with the trends but sometimes it's just not appropriate for someone my age. There are so many products to try and interesting articles I've never read an issue I did not enjoy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good kindle magazine, January 31, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars subscribed, did not receive, September 7, 2013
This review is from: More (Kindle Edition)
The website offers no way to attempt to correct this problem. Really, what kind of customer service is that? You have to have a subscriber number to contact them, and since I did not get even one magazine, it ain't happening. Will not buy this again.

More by Meredith