Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 25, 2001
"Morgan and Me" is the story of a young princess who lives in the Land of Later. She's a dreamer, but mostly she's a procrastinator, always putting off her duties until later.
One day she gets lost in the woods and finds a unicorn with his horn stuck in a tree branch. Morgan, the unicorn, asks if she'll help him break free. The princess, however, would rather go play than help Morgan this minute. But she promises to return later.
Once she grows bored of playing, the princess returns and cuts the branch away for Morgan. Together they roam the meadow, Morgan having since forgiven the princess for her belated rescue. However, the princess doesn't watch her step while they are playing and falls into a pond. From the safety of a lily pad, she calls for Morgan to help her. Morgan replies he will--eventually.
The princess realizes her mistake earlier and heartfully apologizes to Morgan. Convinced, Morgan rescues the princess from the pond. And ever since, they've been best friends.
I would recommend this book to young children, but I'm sure most adults will enjoy it just as much. Robin James is the talented illustrator of "Morgan and Me" and many other Stephen Cosgrove books. I highly recommend you read all of Cosgrove's books if you liked this one.
on January 31, 2000
My sister and I grew up with Morgan and Me and Leo the Lop, and I hope my children can grow up with Serendipity books also. Morgan and Me is about a princess who likes to procrastinate. But when she gets into a jam and Morgan the unicorn gives her a taste of her own medicine by waiting to help her, she learns a valuable lesson. She no longer lives in the Land of Later. (I was a chronic dilly-dally child, and this book really spoke to me!)
on September 3, 2015
Morgan and Me was the first Serendipity book I ever owned. I mistakenly thought that the reissue would be the same. It is not and in my opinion the poorer for it. Still in the land of later, but Morgan no longer takes off his horn so he won't scare anyone.
on July 20, 2005
30 years ago my mom read this book to me. Recently my 4 year old's procrastination reminded me of the princess in this book who always says "just a little later." I was thrilled that the book was still available and even more pleased that it is every bit as good as I remembered. My daughter enjoys it as much as I did when I was her age.
on June 15, 2000
i LOVE morgan and me. as a 16 year old, i can still recallevery detail of this wonderful book about a princess and"her" morgan. sadly enough, through handing it down to a younger sister and moving out of our house, the book has disappeared. however, i have every intention of asking for the book for my 17th birthday.
on December 6, 2011
I read these books to my children when they were little, and now I have the privilege to read them to my grandchildren as well. Thank you for helping me start a tradition. I love the stories, the morality lessons and the beautiful illustrations. My grandchildren loved them too.
on December 12, 2002
Morgan and Me had a great impact on me as a child. I would suggest that anyone pass this book along to their child. It was responsible for igniting my love for horses and consequently for the name of my youngest child! :) Enjoy!
on March 16, 2009
I read this book when I was a little girl and I loved it. I am so happy to find it again to share with my children. The artwork is beautiful, and it just draws you in to the book and brings it to life. The context of the book relates the moral well, and I love the moral of this Serendipity book. It seems like morals in storybooks are getting to be a thing of the past...it is nice to see these books convey to children in easy to understand ways, in this one, the moral is not to procrastinate. So wonderful to see this book again!
on March 17, 2013
The book arrived as described, on time, and the price was right. Packaging was sufficient for the purpose without being difficult to open, and I could recycle it. Always a plus for me.
on October 10, 2013
I originally didn't receive the book, but as soon as I told that to the seller, they sent it right back to me. I loved these books as a kid. I hope my little girl loves them too.