Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 30, 1998
Having been a huge fan of the author for years, I couldn't wait to jump into this book. The recipes are consistently delicious and impressive. Her cinnamon rolls and bread are simply unparalleled! If you love to entertain in the morning or simply want incredibly tasty breakfast/brunch recipes you must read this book. I must also say that her writing style is so enjoyable...readable, witty and unpretentious. The book is full of little anecdotes about life in Mendocino and running a restaurant. Check it Out!!
on March 11, 1999
Written with wit and wisdom, MORNING FOOD helps cooks of all skill levels recreate some of the wonderful tastes of Margaret Fox's charming Mendocino restaurant, Cafe Beaujolais. The restaurant is one of the many wonderful reasons people from all over Northern California--and the world--brave slow and twisty roads that hug the cliffs and hillsides overlooking the Pacific Ocean north of San Francisco.
The food detailed in Margaret Fox's book is both simple and complex. Freshness is the keynote here, but creating with what you have available is important, too.
If you enjoy reading cookbooks for pleasure or simply want a "how-to" list of recipes, you will be pleased with MORNING FOOD.
on April 26, 2000
I have read many cookbooks that are bone dry and boring, like a chemistry textbook. This isn't the case with "Morning Food". Fox presents her recipes and anecdotes with warmth and humor. No matter the time of day this book puts you in the mood for breakfast. The coffee cakes are heavenly!
on April 5, 2013
I am a total fan of Margaret S. Fox. I had the rare oppotunity to meet her at Cafe Bequjolais, (sadly she has since retired and the cafe could not capture Ms. Fox's dream or passion).
I urge anyone to try the Buttermilk Crumbcake in this book. I think the recipe is on page 69.
on November 25, 2012
My daughter and I Love the book, "Morning Food" She went away to collage and I gave it to her in a care package.
on January 7, 2014
I bought this so long ago as a gift, I am assuming it was well received and used by now
on December 25, 2009
This book is more than a cookbook. It is full of great stories and delicious recipes.
on October 13, 2015