Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

92%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.99

on September 30, 2005
As a teacher i use this CD to start the day for the class. Each year the class chooses a class theme song. After attendance and those business issues of the day the children are called to the carpet meeting area with the class song that they sing along with. This CD is a replacement for one that the children over the past few years have worn out.
on September 21, 2011
I originally bought this on cassette for my two sons when they were 2 and 4 years old before we left the country to live in Europe. Now years passed and back home ..I saw and purchased the re-recorded versons on DVD for my son's child on Amazon.com. Listening to Ms Bartels soothing voice that woke him up and the Lullabies that put him to sleep each night has been a magical experience for my son. My little grandson has enjoyed having music in his life so much that he's begun to sway to the music and clap his little hands..Ah..cannot put a price tag on watching my son and his little one enjoy the gift I gave them. Love it.
on February 5, 2005
My younger son and I both loved this CD, as well as other Joanie Bartels CDs, when he was a baby and I'm now buying it for my older son's first child. Joanie has a pleasant voice and the cheerful music is a great way to get going in the morning.
on October 20, 2008
This is my first CD of Joanie Bartels. I want to get the other 7 that she has done, as I am so impressed by this one. She sings so clearly and with so much joy you can hear her smile as she sings!
My 4 y.o. daughter and I listen to this every morning on the way to school. Once you start getting to know the songs, the last tracks are extra fun since they are just the instrumental versions. Joanie's voice and the simplicity of the arrangements make this very attainable music for all young children.
Bravo!
on March 9, 2015
This gifted singer has wonderfully arranged songs - some classic, some new - for children. ANYthing by Joanie Bartels is WONDERFUL, and "Morning Magic" is one of my favorites. My favorite of all of her CDs I have is "Lullaby Magic" which I played and sang with for my son for years; we never tired of it until he was 10!
on December 15, 2015
I had this on cassette growing up and I still know the songs and think about them. I am delighted to find this is on Amazon and will be buying this for my son. Her voice is not too cutesy, just perfect for children who are learning to love music and lyrics.
on July 12, 2011
Joanie Bartels records beautiful lullabies and children's song. When my son was born, the best gift I received was a tape of beautiful lullabies (cassette tapes in those days). Now, I give a collection of these CD's as gifts. I highly recommend these for those who love to sing along and then leave baby's room with beautiful music playing that will soothe baby and parent alike. My son, who's now 21, is a singer-songwriter. Maybe it all started with those tapes... Regardless, music soothes the soul, and Bartels is a winner.
on December 8, 2004
I - We! - listened to this tape since the time my kids were toddlers. It is wonderful! Upbeat, positive, warm, feel-good music, meant for kids but easy to listen to for all ages. My kids are now 14 and 17, and I am ordering a cd version for both myself, and my 50 year old sister - we both still love the CD!
on January 9, 2011
Joanie Bartels has a lovely voice and does a fantastic job of interpreting these delightful songs. Putting this CD on in the morning makes me "put on a happy face," in the words of one of the songs. When our 23 year old daughter was little, she listened to this every single morning. I recently ordered it for our grandchildren--and now I'm wondering how we ever lost the first CD and why it took me so long to get another one. All those wasted mornings!
on April 24, 2013
My daughter who is now 24 grew up on Joanie's Magic until she was at least 3. Every morning. This was before CD's just cassettes.