5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful fragrance...
This is by far the best, highest quality, incense I have ever purchased. And each box comes with its own little ceramic incense holder. Class act! I will be buying this product for many years to come.
Published on February 11, 2007 by R. L. Mcgahan

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't smell like jasmine
Published on October 18, 2010 by Scent Guru

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful fragrance..., February 11, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product!, November 11, 2009
Amy B. Diver (Cincinnati, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks (Health and Beauty)
This was my second purchase of this brand, and just like the first, top quality all the way!
Product arrived quickly, and again, when I opened the box, there was a beautiful ceramic tile burner waiting inside!
Product lights easily, and has a wonderful, light aroma that lasts for a good while after the product has burnt out.
I would HIGHLY recomend this product to anyone, and plan to keep purchasing this brand myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 28, 2009
This review is from: Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks (Health and Beauty)
This is the first product I have purchased from Morning Star and they will have my return business for sure. These sticks are short compared to typical incense sticks, but they smell just as great and they include more sticks per package than typical packs offered from other companies. They also come with this cute little stand that I think is made of porcelain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jasmine, March 25, 2010
This review is from: Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks (Health and Beauty)
Set of 6 Incense Nag Champa Sunrise Sandalwood Midnight Patchouli Celesteal By Satya
Jasmine incense is good. Burning incense is a good way to renew. It is good for prayer.
Good to clean the air. To relax with. etc. I like strong incense. This is strong at a
good price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't smell like jasmine, October 18, 2010
This review is from: Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks (Health and Beauty)
Jasmine is one of my favorite scents, and I burn jasmine sticks all the time. But I didn't care for these. I'm not sure how to describe what these smell like...they have a very medicinal smell to them. But, whatever it is, it isn't jasmine. The medicinal smell subsides when you burn them, but that's only because they smell smoky. I've been disappointed by several fragrances that I've purchased by this brand, and I won't be buying them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful scent and appearance but small, April 27, 2010
This review is from: Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks (Health and Beauty)
These Jasmine incense sticks arrived promptly. The are red, slim, lovely to look at and much better to smell. They are small in size, cannot be used in some incense burners as there is no stick, only incense. I use them for religious practice. They do not impart as much of their lovely scent to my living space as I would prefer. They do not produce black sooty smoke or messy ashes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks (Health and Beauty)
The morning star line from Nipon Kodo is not my favorite. They smell very good before you light them but when they burn I am put off by the cheap synthetic smell they produce. The are not terrible and are mildly pleasurable just not high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars unique scent, November 21, 2010
lucy burany (Glendale,California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks (Health and Beauty)
I bought this Jasmine Incense for my home,the scent is amazing kept my home smell flowery,even though my door was closed my neighbors came and knock at my door asking me what I was using the scent is very nice they said,and I showed them the Incense they couldn't believe it came from it,they said they Incenses too but not like the one I have either the scent too strong or gives them a headache,they ask where I bought mine I told them Amazon of course now they wanted to buy what I have I gave them the name of the Incense so they can buy too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with my purchase, February 17, 2009
This review is from: Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks (Health and Beauty)
Thank you for your speedy shipment. I really am pleased with my purchase from you. Janet

5.0 out of 5 stars amazeballs, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks (Health and Beauty)
product smells great and is just want I was promised its so good to get what you want once in awhile.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Morning Star Jasmine Incense 50 Sticks
$10.00 $4.94
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies