Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on January 8, 2011
I was sick and tired of hairsprays that were either too sticky, too weak and all of them smelled aweful - even the salon brands. I went to the salon to get my hair done and the stylist used this. It smelled so delicious I just had to have it, so I bought a can from her. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this hairspray! Believe me, I'm a total product junkie and when it comes to reviews, I'm the Simon Cowell of beauty product rating. This hairspray not only holds well, it fluffs up my very fine hair and is brushable if I decide to go a day without washing. BONUS: The nozzle does not get gummed up or stop working like other hairsprays. It does not smell like hairspray at all and everyone comments on how good my hair smells - even though I'm a smoker!

Well worth the $22 price tag - I'm hooked!
on February 2, 2011
I am a lover of Argan oil and a lover of the Moroccan Oil line. This product has great shine and the hold is very light and leaves hair touchable.
on November 29, 2012
Only thing is that if you're looking for a very strong hold this isn't for you. However, it's the best hairspray I've ever used. Best flexible hold, leaves a beautiful natural shine and smells amazing. Will def buy again.
on January 28, 2011
This hairspray has the perfect hold without being heavy or making my hair feel dirty. The smell is better than most too. I will continue to use this hairspray!
on February 1, 2013
Great hairspray if, like me, you generally hate the smelly, nose & lung clogging, aerosol hairsprays on the market. Moroccanoil sprays have that barely noticeable pleasant aroma characteristic of all its products. Additionally, it affords a light hold that isn't at all sticky. Love Moroccanoil products!
on May 20, 2013
I purchased this after my friends were raving about how good it worked for them. I need hairspray on an almost daily basis and this offers the perfect hold but it's not sticky and thick like most are.
on October 8, 2014
I am not sure if this is an authentic Moroccan Oil product. The product I received has an off smell and does not have the same luminous quality as the last bottle I purchased from an authorized seller (my hairstylist). Moroccan Oil products have a definitive smell and this hairspray has more of an odor. It also comes out blasting and does not seem to finish the hair as nicely as my previous product (which was the same Luminous Hairspray in Medium Finish).
on April 14, 2015
I'm totally a product whore- very unloyal and get bored super quick. I've been using this hairspray for 4 years. I have long hair that I curl in beachy waves. This hair spray is not gunky, isn't too light or too strong. Smells amazing! I often get told i smell like a beach, or asked what perfume I'm wearing. It's the best product (although I am not a fan of their oil or the shampoo or conditioner-save your money!)
on April 18, 2011
I am happy with the level of hold... and the scent is very nice... but it is very highly scented... so beware!
on September 3, 2011
i bought a can a few months ago from my hair dresser & have used it since.
not the best for humidity but i use a special product to fight that.
you will fall in love with the smell & its light hold. you can run your
fingers through your hair & not ruin your do.