Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Morph the Cat forum

Morph The Cat

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 11, 2006 8:26:47 AM PDT
M. J. Phelan says:
I hear that the vinyl is killer!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2009 10:40:20 PM PST
I can't speak to the LP, but the DVD-Audio/DTS version is awesome. It won the 2007 Grammy for Best Surround Sound Album.

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 7:48:54 PM PST
This DVD-Audio disc is probably the best sounding disc of any kind that I have heard. Of course it was mixed by Elliot Scheiner who continues too be the best in the field... hopefully he gets to mix the early Steely Dan albums. This disc along with several other DVD audio discs has too be played on my Blu-Ray machine instead of my Pioneer DV-563A Universal DVD player. I don't believe there is anything wrong with the disc or my universal player because a lot of other DVD audio discs work fine in this machine. Maybe someone with the same machine can respond to this problem. I just use the digital DTS output from my Blu-Ray player and it is 24/96 so it must be the same quality as on the universal analog outputs.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Morph the Cat forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 11, 2006
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Morph the Cat
Morph the Cat by Donald Fagen (Audio CD - 2006)
4.2 out of 5 stars (249)