- Wall Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors - PIR - Wall Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors - PIR lead to great energy savings.
- Wall Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors - PIR features include:
- The Passive Infrared (PIR) Technology senses occupancy by detecting the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and the background space.
- PIR wall switch works best in offices, copy rooms, storage closets, small conference rooms, and other common areas where there are high levels of occupant motion.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player