- 19-in-1 interchangeable ratcheting screwdriver set includes one nut driver shank, one double-ended ratcheting driver with a nut socket, and eight double-ended screwdriver bits
- Can function as a screwdriver for tightening and loosening screws or as a nut driver for tightening and loosening nuts and bolts
- Ratcheting driver for repositioning the driver for another turn without removing the head from the screw, nut, or bolt
- Includes slotted, Phillips, star, square, and hex drive style screwdriver bits and three SAE nut driver sockets
- Handle has cushioned grip for comfort
Morris Products 54222 Interchangeable Ratcheting 19-in-1 Screwdriver Set, 11 Piece
|Price:||$9.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$19.23 (66%)|
Specifications for this item
|Additional Features||Wattage , Voltage , Base|
|Brand Name||Morris Products|
|Number of Items||1|
The Morris Products 54222 19-in-1 Interchangeable Ratcheting Screwdriver Se... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Morris Products 54222 19-in-1 Interchangeable Ratcheting Screwdriver Set has 11 pieces, including one nut driver shank, one double-ended ratcheting driver with a nut socket, and eight double-ended screwdriver bits, and can function as either a screwdriver or a nut driver for tightening and loosening screws, nuts, and bolts. The double-ended ratcheting driver can be repositioned for another turn without removing the head from the screw, nut, or bolt. The handle has a cushioned grip for comfort.
|1 nut driver shank (with socket sizes 5/16" and 1/4")1 double-ended ratcheting driver with a 7/16" nut socket||Attachments|
Morris Products manufactures electrical and lighting products such as meters and testers, tools, power connectors, and organizational devices. The company, founded in 1994, is headquartered in Queensboro, NY.
What's in the Box?
- 1 nut driver shank (5/16" x 1/4")
- 1 double-ended ratcheting driver with a 7/16" nut socket
- 3 nut driver sockets, sizes: 5/16", 1/4", 7/16"
- 8 double-ended screwdriver bits, 3" length
- Slotted 5/16" and Phillips #3
- Slotted 1/4" and Phillips #2
- Slotted 3/16" and Phillips #1
- Star T10 and star T15
- Star T20 and star T25
- Square S1 and square S2
- Hex 5/32" and hex 1/8"
- Hex 3/16" and hex 1/4"
Top Customer Reviews
For what we paid for it it is a good screwdriver. The ratcheting motion is fairly easy to get set and we have not had any strength issues with metal parts. What we found really useful is there are spaces for each tip inside the handle so they are not just rattling around inside it like the older one did. Which makes it easy to find the pieces. Weird note: there is one extra long double sided tip that does not fit inside the handle. It apparently lives in the screwdriver, but we haven't lot it yet so it is a good fit.