4.0 out of 5 stars A overall great game & addition to the MK franchise!
Published on July 21, 2012 by Rezivor

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
Please note: This product no longer includes the soundtrack and movie download codes, just the on-disc original DLC content. I contacted Warner Bros when I saw the codes were missing and they informed me that the downloads expired 3 months ago and are no longer even available online.
Published 16 months ago by Ghost

4.0 out of 5 stars A overall great game & addition to the MK franchise!, July 21, 2012
Rezivor (Spokane,WA.) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I have just finally got around to getting this game. I have been a serious MK fan since the first one was in arcades. Sill have the SNES & Genesis MK's. Still got the Sega Saturn & PS one's too! I have been a little on the fence about some of the MK's that have came out since the Dreamcast days. Deception & a few others were pretty cool. Yet I just felt they weren't as good as the first 3 (and Ultimate 3 & Trilogy). MK vs DC didn't grasp my attention that much. And so when this game came out I was pretty excited! I didn't wanna shell out $59.99 when it first dropped....So I waited and have been playing it quiet a bit since just yesterday. It's a overall great game! It's challenging for sure, and though I still favor the more realistic characters & levels of the first 3, the graphics are awesome! The controllers are pretty good. They seem to have altered some of the controls for doing a characters moves & combos. The game has a good amount of characters to choose from (especially this Komplete Edition) this version has extras. Including 4 extra characters one of which is Freddy Krueger.Kinda weird seeing & playing as him in the MK world, but I'm definitely down! You also get to play as Sektor & Cyrax when they we're human. It's pretty cool, though in my opinion I like playing them as the cyborgs/robots in this. The game has the features of detail that fighters haven't had in games before. As you fight, your body & clothing show wear & tear. You get gashes,ect....And parts of your clothing get ripped and can be missing parts of it. The levels are well designed. And it apprears they all have a level fatality. The sound is great both in it's tracks & sound effects! There are several ways to play this game. With friends/siblings in vs mode, or with different challenges & story mode. If you've been a overall big fan of the franchise like myself. I'd highly recommend this game to you! Or, if your fairly new to the MK series this is a great one to get into! And if you are among the new to series statistic....I recommend visiting the older games of this franchise. In my opinion the first 3 (+ Ultimate 3 & Trilogy) are still the best of the MK's to this day! But like I said, this is a overall great addition to the series. And the best one they have made in years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game., March 6, 2012
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This is a great buy if you didn't buy the original game. Though the old one is a bit cheaper now if you're planning on getting all the DLC it probably best to get the Komplete Edition because it comes with all of it plus the movie and cd.

4.0 out of 5 stars So real it hurts!, August 29, 2012
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This is easily one of the best fighters of this console generation. Please check out my full review here: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
The game works perfectly. I had the normal MK9 game and it broke and then when this one came out I was very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best fighting games for Xbox 360, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I used to own the regular edition then traded it for Call of Duty Black Ops. I figured I'll get it back when they release the Komplete Edition. Took a little longer then expected but now that I finally have it back and after playing all the other fighting games on Xbox 360. I can easily say this is one of the best. Graphics, Sound and all the technical stuff is very tight. 4 player tag team mode to boot, local or over xbox live. I love the extra characters and I especially love how button mashers get their cheap little butts handed to them.

If your new to this game YOU are in luck. You get no cheap Capcom crap here. This is the version to own and you don't have to worry about Nether Realm Studio releasing Ultra Mortal Kombat Complete edition *cough* capcom you suck. 4 More characters which are well done, Freddy Krueger being my favorite, plus 15 Classic outfits. C'mon Freddy Krueger, time to make the kiddies cry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Purchased this game because I am a fan of the Mortal Kombat series. The game greatly reminds me of the classics on the SNES. It is a must have for any Mortal Kombat fan, or anyone trying to get into Mortal Kombat. It is the "Komplete Edition", so it comes with all the DLC included on disc. The price is incredible, so I recommend it to anyone that loves and enjoys fighting games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Revamp!, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Only complaint I have is that I wish there was more DLC. Seeing Jason Voorhees along with Freddy Kruger would have been awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This game is simply amazing. I couldn't wait to buy it because my friends said that it was awesome so i figured why not do a little research on it (and by research i mean watch some gameplay of it =D) which made me want to get it even more. In all this was a great buy worth every penny. The replay value is high mostly because you get to play as different characters, and there are also plenty of other things to do too like the challenge tower and arcade ladder.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, July 26, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish everything wasn't automatically unlocked, July 31, 2014
This review is from: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Just about every aspect of this game is awesome -- the characters are all different, the graphics are exciting, and even the one-player mode is fun. I can't say much here that other reviewers haven't said better.

I am giving this three stars though because the Komplete Edition comes with everything already unlocked. I thought it just included the downloadable content but otherwise was identical to the normal game. In reality, the game manufacturers have robbed me of the joy of unlocking hidden characters and outfits. It's still fun but it could have been *more* fun.

Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360