5.0 out of 5 stars Assessment Notecards
I bought this book for nursing school and I found it to be very helpful when learning all the parts of a physical assessment. Great book!
Published 20 months ago by Katie Beam

3.0 out of 5 stars a helpful tool but there's better ones out there
this is very specific to assessment and for that its a good memory tool, but the jarvis pockect assesment book I found more useful as it had pictures and had i bought RNotes first I probably wouldn't have gotten this, but it does have some cute nuemonics to help remember things and every little bit helps.
Published on October 22, 2010 by Kitty

3.0 out of 5 stars a helpful tool but there's better ones out there, October 22, 2010
Kitty "Lady Ace" (Franklin Park, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mosby's Assessment Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 2e (Spiral-bound)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Basic, March 23, 2014
I got these hoping they would help me remember, but they are way too basic for a master's program. I'm sure they're great for an ADN or BSN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Assessment Notecards, May 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 31, 2012
Purchased this for my sister who is going through nursing school. She was very impressed by it for several reasons. She liked the portability of it, the humorous pictures, and of course the depth of information.

If you have someone that doesn't have a sense of humor, this might not be the right product for them. Some of the pictures in here I found pretty comical, but I could see how they might possibly be considered offensive or similar. The information presented seemed like it would be easy to remember and easy to find. Fit nicely in her scrub pocket.

Would recommend to any nursing students.

4.0 out of 5 stars Assessment Memory NoteCards, September 19, 2011
I am looking forward to using these cards with my beginning nursing students. The cards are bright and easy to read with concise and legible highlights about each assessment component in a compact notebook format. I can quickly find the most important facts about a particular system that I want to review with my students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought by a nursing student, December 26, 2012
These cards are amazing! They have cool little sayings and pictures for me to help remember important things in my nursing classes. I believe that my grades have improved with these flip chart notecard sets. I especially love the large colorful spiral ring the cards hold themselves on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 16, 2013
I am somewhat of a visual learner. I personally thought this book was very helpful. It was not that helpful at first in the beginning of nursing school because your so focused in detailed about assessment. However, this book becomes very useful when you start your clinical rotations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great study cards, May 10, 2014
I really enjoy these study cards. I am a visual learn and enjoy the cartoon's and the information is essential material that is covered in the classroom. Cards are easy to take along outdoors, or studying away from the classroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy Note Cards, August 4, 2013
Another in an endless stream of text books for nursing school. The Notecard are great and informative and there is really not alot to say about it but that it is/will be useful for the course required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, May 31, 2014
These books whether used or new always come in perfect condition! I've used them countless times for my NP program and will use them thousands more!

$24.95 $17.85