4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Mosby's Essentials for Nursing Assistants - Text, Workbook and Mosby's Nursing Assistant Skills DVD - Student Version 3.0 Package, 4e (Paperback)
book and workbook along with the video or new and very helpful arrived as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Required for class; good info and videos, September 18, 2013
This was required for my CNA class. The material was good (though sometimes my instructor suggested slight modifications -- not sure who is the most accurate or correct...) and the videos did a great job of demonstrating techniques.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent... as usual!, September 18, 2010
Amber (Sussex, WI USA) - See all my reviews
I never have a problem with anything I order from Amazon. Whether it is a purchase from Amazon directly or through a seller, the books are always in the condition they describe. I always get the books in a timely manner, and I am always a satisfied customer!