Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 18, 2013
The videos were somewhat informative. However, taking the cost of the videos into consideration I would not recommend it. There are several videos on YouTube from reputable Universities that provide similar if not better demonstrations. I would check them out before buying this.
on July 29, 2013
This product was amazing and so helpful in getting me through my first semester of nursing school. These videos were very easy to follow and understand and were also very informative. They were thorough and explained what you needed to know for your skills topic and for your patient assessment. I definitely recommend this product to anyone entering into a nursing program as it helps you develop and improve your skills as well as increase your confidence as a future nurse. Also, if I would have known how great this product was going to be, I would have bought it but unfortunately I rented it so I wasn't able to keep it. So buy this and keep it!
on June 25, 2012
Good information and pictures for self-study or teaching. Well-organized content. Easy to follow outline & procedure instructions. Case scenarios give practical examples.
on December 29, 2014
Love it! I wish I would have purchased this when I first started nursing school. It taught me things that my teacher should have.
on May 11, 2013
I did no really need it for class. I viewed it a couple times but did not feel it added to my knowledge.
on June 19, 2016
required for class
on November 16, 2015
Great explanation.
on September 6, 2014
Excellent!
on October 4, 2011
It's a great product. Very informative. If you are in the medical field I definitely recommend it to anyone that want's to expand their skills.
on December 24, 2012
Everything arrived on time and in great shape! I would highly recommend ordering from here. Great price and great service!