Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 19, 2011
My 7 year old loves to play on Moshi Monsters, so this book is perfect for him. It tells him how to collect each moshling! HE LOVES IT... :)
on April 10, 2011
I ordered this book for my 8 year old daughter who is in love with Moshi Monsters. She has hardly put the book down since it arrived! She brings it to school to read and share with friends, reads it in the morning before she gets up, uses it when she plays Moshi Monsters on the computer, and puts it by her bed before she goes to sleep each night. It's a great book about the world of Moshlings filled with colorful pages jam packed with informationg. Even though this book is truly fun for kids, I love how my daughter is even working on her reading skills, like finding out facts and gathering information, by just reading, reading, reading and enjoying the world of Moshlings!
on August 4, 2011
The Moshling Collestor's Guide is a goldmine of information especially for new members on Moshi. Buster Bumblechops is qwerky and informative as he highlights each moshling. He makes growing each of the moshlings interesting and fun. New members are always looking for the codes and now they can be found all in one guide. I highly recommend it for all ages. I am in the know because I am a Moshi Monster owner, Dot1947, and I use it faithfully as my guide.
on May 1, 2012
i love this item a lot it is great it shows how to get a lot of moshlings my favorite moshlings are pooky and mr. snoodldoodle
on April 26, 2012
My five year old daughter loves Moshi monsters and really enjoys the website. She absolutely loves this book! It is fun for her to read abou the different "moshlings" and get the codes to catch them for her online zoo. I like the way it is set up like a diary or scrap book. Very cute idea.
on February 12, 2012
My son and his class loved this book. They now all have their favorite moshi monster. It gives them a whole new creative game for the playground
on April 24, 2011
My 7th old daughter loved this book. Fun to read
aloud and my daughter spent hours quietly reviewing the pages
on October 2, 2013
This was purchased for my fiancee's baby sister, who absolutely loves Moshi Monsters. We often found ourselves buying things related to it, and this was another one of those things. For what it's supposed to do, it was valuable to her.
on December 27, 2012
I didn't know anything about this but she grabbed the book and was taking notes, going online and applying the secrets to get her little moshlings. Its great!
on November 8, 2012
My 9 yr old has a little collection of moshi monsters. This is a great keepsake and fun book to read up on all the moshi's out there. Great, colorful pictures make it exciting to read this book. Fun book - recommend for anyone who has kids that have a collection.