Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Moshi Monsters Moshlings Theme Park - Nintendo DS
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change

on January 5, 2013
This was a christmas gift for my 10 year old daughter. She absolutely loves it. Has been playing it pretty consistently since receiving it. Don't have details about what she likes about it...but time spent on it tells me a lot!
on August 20, 2014
This DS game has given my grandkids hours of gaming fun. I haven't played it myself, as I play my games on a PC, but I know that this is a game that they wanted to order. They like games that provide a lot of adventure and interest, so this one seems to do the trick.
on December 28, 2015
My daughter apparently knows all about Moshi Monsters and was very excited to see this title. She tells me "it's sooo much fun, Dad!" and continues to play even after several weeks of owning it. I was afraid she might put it down after a day, but that hasn't been the case. From what I've seen, it's very age appropriate and doesn't have the violence and sick humor so often found in "kids" games today.
on January 9, 2013
All my kids were Moshi fans before we got this game. Like online play, they LOVE this game and it holds their interest for a long period of time (girls 7 and 9, boy 5). It can be so easy to solve/master or not understand how to play games. This game did not disappoint.
on April 22, 2013
I bought this for my nephew and he loved it! I'm not real sure what it's about, but he wouldn't stop talking about how cool it was and how once he got past the cupcakes, it was relatively easy for him to do on his own (he's 7).
on November 13, 2012
OMG! We have had a ton of fun with this game! You get a moshling code for Furnando and a 7 day membership code to share with a friend or use yourself. The game is loads of fun! Many places to go! Code for the online game for items for your rooms. Many stages to this game. Many fun adventures. Many hours of fun! Worth the value.
on July 8, 2013
My 11 year old grand daughter has been begging me for this for months. Our "local store" kept saying they were going to get more of them in...I finally got tired of waiting. Paid a lower price for it too. She loves it. "Finally!", she said.
on December 24, 2012
The second in the Moshi Monsters series, this is sure to be a big hit with my daughter. She played the last one over and over again and it took a long time for her to get bored. I am sure this will be the same way.
on January 10, 2013
I have a younger sibling who is obsessed with the Moshi Monsters Universe, so I bought him this game for his DS.

Needless to say, I've never played the game, but he only picked it up once or twice and moved on. Maybe it's not the funnest game for someone with a DS.
on January 11, 2013
My 8yr. old niece loved this game. she said it's fun, it has cute and fun characters. She also said that it is easy to play and she loves the bright colors. I would recommend this game for any one who wants to keep their children entertained with non-violent games.

See 1 answered question