Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Moshi iGlaze Ultra Slim Case For iPhone 5/5S (Black)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 22, 2013
Updated 3/20/13
It has been about a month since I installed the case. The rubbery texture is now starting to peel. This is particularly apparent at the edge around the glass surface. I am a bit disappointed, but still love the fit. I am hoping the peel does not extend to other portions of the cover.

Original Posting
Why I love this case:

- Fits like a glove, no movement whatsoever
- Nice surface finish, slight rubbery texture for grip
- Low profile but adequate coverage, no lip at edge of screen but enough to prevent damage
- Wide cutouts to provide great access to switches and ports
- Light weight but enough weight to add a bit of substance to the feathery iPhone 5
- Great look, looks like a beautiful iPhone 5 rather than a huge rubber or plastic shell

Highly recommended.
on December 26, 2012
I have purchased several Moshi items over the years and have always been pleased with the quality. Not with this one. It does not fit well on the phone. The one corners pops off on its own. The material just feels cheap. I have to think it is a knock-off.

I purchased a Moshi screen protector for the same phone and it is the highest quality screen protector I have ever seen.
on August 30, 2014
Beware if this item, I ordered from little tiger depot, and was a scam. It wasn't a moshi case. It disn't even look like it, very cheap plastic, worthless. The real one is pretty good, but unfortunately you don't know what you get fron this sellers. My advice, be careful.
on January 14, 2013
I love how this case looks (I got it in Bronze) and feels. Sleek, smooth, and offers the basic protection I'm looking for. But after less than a month of use, the bottom edge has cracked and there are minor dents along the back perimeter of the case. Please see product images - (http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/permalink/mo36KOTCX8Z5ZQJ/B009DJ6R56/ref=cm_ciu_images_pl_link) (http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/permalink/mo2OJTFDLW0DPM3/B009DJ6R56/ref=cm_ciu_images_pl_link)

I've taken my phone out of the case and put it back in maybe 3 or 4 times to clean it, so that gives you an idea of how weak the casing material is. The cracks are minor, but given that this case is ~$30, I wouldn't have expect any cracks whatsoever! I'm pretty disappointed and won't be buying this again.
review image review image
on April 3, 2014
This is my second Moshi iGlaze Ultra Slim Case.
The first one I had for two years on my iPhone 4S. I am not that kind of person that has to match my phone to my outfit. I buy one case and I'm done.
When I traded the 4S in, the agent thought it was a brand new phone.
It is comfortable in your hand, it's sturdy, hardly any color rubbed off in two years.
It is worth paying approx. $30.00 for the protection. I HIGHLY recommend
I also recommend the plastic removable and cleanable face cover they sell.
on June 15, 2014
I previously had a moshi iglaze and loved the matte, pearl color and overall unobtrusive design. I recently upgraded phones and this case has all the things I loved about the last one. The silver sides are as close as you can get to the color of the iPhone 5s silver so it looks like its part of the phone. The pink isn't in your face, a very pale pearl pink.
Note!I didn't buy this through prime. I thought I'd buy from the other seller and save $10 by paying shipping and getting the case for $15, $20 with shipping. The item arrived in 3 days, which was awesome for standard shipping!

Update: dropped my phone last night and this case did nothing. Be aware that this offers no protection!
on January 20, 2014
The product shipped from China, and took more than a month to be delivered. When it finally arrived, there was no return shipping slip if I wanted to return it (which I did). I did use the iGlaze; it lasted for three or four days before it cracked. I kept it on my phone for another couple of weeks while it continued to deteriorate, and threw it out when it fell apart. Not at all worth the price.
on May 9, 2013
I love this case! It's very low profile, which was exactly what I wanted. It adds hardly any size on the iPhone 5. It will not offer much protection if the phone is dropped, however. If you're careful with your phone and want a case that's sleek and comfortable to hold this will be perfect for you. Also, the speaker holes on the bottom of the phone are completely open, so the sound has no obstruction, very nice.
on April 8, 2013
Would have loved to keep this case except I wanted something that wrapped around the face just a little bit more so if I dropped it, it could potentially protect it a little better. This case is only flush with front.
on August 3, 2015
After a couple of years of dissatisfaction with other brands, I liked my previous Moshi case enough to order a second one for a new phone. The material and design give better impact protection than you'd expect from a slim profile case. My previous Moshi did have a couple of edges and corners chipped with drops and full impact on a hard surface, but the phone was protected (and the case remains usable; i easily reshaped and smoothed a couple of chipped edges with a small file). Fairly scratch-resistant and extremely stain-resistant--my old one had a few small scratches after 2 years of being carried in pockets, but almost no abrasion wear or other discoloration. It's fairly easy on and off, but a snug fit that doesn't come loose when you don't want it to. Nicely engineered, and more than meets the eye in that respect.

See 1 answered question