5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Screen Protector. Ever made. Ever.
Published on September 16, 2011 by Mike

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh...
Not NEARLY as good as it's iPad counterpart. The adhesive gathers and peels on the side and this scratches WAY to easily. I would suggest going with PowerSupport's cover.
Published on May 10, 2011 by M. Nguyen

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Screen Protector. Ever made. Ever., September 16, 2011
This review is from: Moshi iVisor AG Screen Protection for iPhone 4 & 4S (Anti-Glare) Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have a Moshi iVisor AG for the iPhone 3GS and I bought one for my wife's iPhone 4. They are completely identical other than form factor, so my review of the 3GS version is almost the same as this one. The exception is the piece I wrote about the InCase Slider for 3GS; this screen protector in combination with InCase Slider for iPhone 4 would be the BEST slim setup ever, but I haven't tested it so I can't guarantee that they will work together.

HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION:
This screen protector is about the same (or slightly more) thickness as any other I've used, but perfectly retains its size and shape after several re-uses. Seems very durable (scratch resistant), though I haven't put it through the ringer yet. Has 0 scratches on it so far, so I will say it doesn't scratch from particles. Can't be sure about fingernails, but considering that every other aspect of this product is perfect, I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

EFFECTIVENESS:
As advertised, this screen protector can be re-applied again and again. You can even wash it and keep re-using it. Good as new on every re-application.

ANTI-GLARE (iVisor AG; not sure about this one):
Makes my phone 5 times easier to use in sunlight.

ANTI-SMUDGE / FINGERPRINTS:
Before I got this screen protector, my digitizer was an oily, smudgy P.O.S. all the time. This product reduces oil accumulation by about 60% and cleans off 2-3 times easier than the screen.

ANTI-BUBBLE:
Will NOT bubble up; I have tried and tried to FORCE it to bubble up, and it will not do it. Works flawlessly with OtterBox Commuter series case for iPhone 4. Based on my experience with 3GS, I expect this will also work with the InCase Slider for iPhone 4 but cannot guarantee it.

EASY TO INSTALL:
Does not need to be put on like a 1-time application screen protector.

Set it down flat on the screen, use 4 fingers around the edge to line it up (it will float on the screen until you press down), then start applying pressure to the screen. Takes me about 5 seconds to put it on.

PRICE VS PERFORMANCE:
Worth every penny. This product cannot even be compared to any other screen protector I've used. Unless you try to draw on it with a sharp rock, I doubt you will ever need to replace it.

OVERALL:
Everything that a screen protector should be and so much more. The only way they could make it better is if it cleaned itself automatically; oh wait, it does that when I put it in my pocket! If every iPhone user had one of these, the world would be a happier place to live in. I will never use a different screen protector again. Buy one and support Moshi so that they can keep making these excellent products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, October 20, 2011
At first I was skeptical of purchasing this product even though the sales associates at AT&T guaranteed me that it's the best screen protector on the market and is just flying off the shelves. I finally caved and decided to give it a try even though there are other, much cheaper, one-time application screen overs out there.

I haven't been using it for long but I already have a few insights:

Pros:
-The biggest pro is by far the convenience of installation. You wipe down the screen glass then drop the cover on. Boom, done.
-The screen is guaranteed not to bubble and it definitely doesn't. While I've always been of the opinion that other one-time use screen protectors only bubble when people put them on sloppily (e.g., before wiping away all debris which is the cause of bubbles) this one definitely makes the process quick.
-Reduces glare. This is actually a really wonderful feature, but there are of course other protectors on the market that do this as well.
-I notice fewer smudges and particles than with my last one-time use screen protectors.
-Seems fairly durable against scratches. I've yet to get one.
-It's reusable. It can be removed and rinsed off/washed if desired and goes back on easily like new.

Cons:
-You can find cheaper screen protectors elsewhere and with a little more time and effort those protectors can be applied without bubbles also.
-The trade-off of glare reduction is a slightly darker screen. I set my screen brightness a little above 50% to compensate but this might be irritating to people who like to keep their screen brightness low to preserve battery.

Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase. I do not notice any finger-tracking problems with the protector on (i.e., my finger commands are just as easily understood by iPhone as if the screen were bare; it doesn't "catch" or move more slowly). I like the reduced smudging and anti-glare. Application is quick and painless.

I will make a note that while the picture tends to imply that the price includes both a front and back cover this is not the case. You will only receive a front cover and this is the same as if you were to purchase in the store. For me this is not a concern because I prefer to use a slim case for more protection than a bare phone (my case choice is the Speck candyshell. Just make sure you purchase the one with the larger hole for the back-side camera if you have an iPhone 4s so you can take advantage of the enhanced optical zoom).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Protector, and "Fuzzyness" Explained!, March 12, 2012
This screen protector is absolutely wonderful. Everything down to the texture is perfect.

Appliction:

There is nothing difficult about putting the Moshi IVisor on your iPhone. It is not sticky in the sense of there being an adhesive on it, but more of a sticky gel-like coating on certain areas that contact the phone, the rest of the cover "adheres" to the phone with a static cling. One can wash the cover, the gel remains sticky, and simply wiping or drying the cover will transfer enough electrons to create the static attraction...wonderful.

"Fuzzy Screen":
Argh. I just want to point somethign out:

Light is the opposite of dark.
Clear is (for lack of a better word) is the opposite of "fuzzy".
Matte is the opposite of shine.

Pay attention to the last two comparisons up there. This screen protector does not make your screen fuzzy or blurry. It DOES, however, make your screen matte. Remember the older laptop screens that were not super shiny displays, the ones you oftentimes have to pay more for nowdays? That's what your screen looks like with this cover on it. Although the shiny creen looks good when its perfectly clean, the minute you touch it it smudges and looks filthy. The matte screen is beautifully clear, and does not smudge. It is not fuzzy, it's just no longer shiny...IMO a fantastic change, as I love the matte screen. This is a matter of preference though, you may dislike it.

Brightness:

The cover is not 100% transparent, this allows for the anti-reflective property (which is great). That being said, if it is not transparent and not opaque, it's transluscent...so it blocks out SOME light. Your screen will look a little bit darker after you put it on. I did not have to make any adjustment to my screen brightness (I continue to have it set at just short of 50% with no problem). It is almost a negligable difference, but I still wanted to comment on it as it has seemed to bother some other users.

The best thing you can do is find someone with the cover, and play with their phone. Or, just take my advice...it's the greatest cover out there so long as you like the matte finish.

Hope this helped!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!, January 2, 2012
I bought this for my iPhone 4S. I've tried many other brands for other phones, but this is absolutely the best! No wetting screens, NO BUBBLES, washable! Good screen resolution even being anti-glare! The screen fits perfectly, was easy to align, and no finger prints show. When I put the case back on the phone, the Moshi still fit perfectly. The Moshi didn't wrinkle or lift. This is hands down the best screen protector and the easiest installation. The only con is the high price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh..., May 10, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars May Be Good for Some, Just Not Really for Me, May 29, 2011
Echo (FL, United States) - See all my reviews
This screen protector came recommended by a co-worker who had one covering his iPhone 4, so I decided to give it a try. The main draw was the ease of applying the protector and the fact that it is supposed to be reusable. That may be true, but I found that it simply didn't work for me mainly because I tend to keep the brightness down on my phone to conserve battery and this protector is just too dark (despite appearing clear, but it IS listed as "anti-glare" which normally = dark). Also, my phone is JB'd so it made it unnecessarily difficult to access functions like the SBSettings by tapping the screen, because of the thickness of the protector. I ended up purchasing splash Masque Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 4 4G AT&T and Verizon (3-Pack + 2 Bonus Back Films) which--while being more difficult to install--is well worth it for the results: a screen protector that you can't tell is even on the device. I highly recommend the Splash Masque if you want protection without having a thick film muting the brightness and vibrancy of the iPhone screen. If you don't care about that and just want something easy to slap on and take off then the Moshi will do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 10, 2012
I love that you can take it on and off and you can get a white one and make your black iphone look white if u wanted to change it up! It's way better than any other screen I've had for my phone. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta have, January 12, 2012
Great screen protection. I was tired of peeling off and reapplying my screen protectors to get that perfect fit. This screen protector is incredibly easy to apply. Must have if you have an iphone and keep it in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble free?! I never thought I would see my phone without bubbles!, November 16, 2013
This is my second purchase of a moshi iVisor. They are by far the easiest screen protectors to apply...they are absolutely fool proof. I have has a white one on my phone for over a year and quick wipe with a clean dry cloth makes it look brand new. As soon as my boyfriend needed a repayment for his other leading brand screen protector I insisted he give this one a try.....he is in love....at least with the screen protector ;)

The only con I have is that it is a bit difficult to see in direct sunlight but it is better than several others we have had in the past....this con is so minimal when you conscider that it is bubble free, scratch proof and reusable!

5.0 out of 5 stars super glare (and screen) guard, September 3, 2013
Jeff R (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
Yeah, it's expensive. Yeah, it cuts glare (which also reduces the screen brightness). Yeah, it will save your iphone screen if you accidentally drag it along some concrete. Ow. So I bought a 2nd one. : )