Does Moshi make this type of protector that would fit an Android phone? If not do you know who might?
asked by Amazon Customer on December 13, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
votes
It looks like they do. Here is one for a Samsung Infuse: SAMSUNG INFUSE 4G MOSHI IVISOR SCREEN PROTECTOR
titania86 answered on December 13, 2012

A
votes
From what I can tell, they do, depending on the phone (I see a lot for the Galaxy). Be aware, though, that people have pointed out, as I did in my review, that the iVisor does cut down on the clarity of the screen, so if you run a lot of apps/games/etc., you'll have to factor that in. I've heard about another protector called Ghost Armor which seems to be recommended for both screen clarity and ease of use; I don't know how much it costs or if Amazon sells it, but it's another option.
Laura Probst answered on December 13, 2012

A
votes
I'm sorry, I don't know about there being a protector for an Android phone. I got mine for my Kindle Fire. I love it. Once it's on you can't tell it's not part of the Kindle. You might try looking under phone protectors to see if Moshi makes them. Or you might check the internet for the Moshi company. Hope this helped some.
LGAndrews answered on December 13, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›